View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 45.16%
  • I didn't like this event

12 38.71%
  • I completed the event

11 35.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 35.48%
  • Red Panda

14 45.16%
  • Mochi Bunny

14 45.16%
  • Scrapbooking Gnome

8 25.81%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Panda Event - 2019 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Seriously! You must be playing 24/7...sometimes I don't get on drop from the chickens at all They are over the newspaper, don't lecture, I have a life!
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Obviously you have your red panda and havnt had the issues that others have, I can?t play 24hr a day, and to get not one flower from deliveries in 3 days at random hours etc doesn?t really seem tight to me, even when I complete events I don?t dismiss people?s frustrations when I know the feeling of not finishing even after a lot of work and effect, I am not going to even try in this event anymore as the lack of flower drops makes it unattainable for me, but good luck to others

Yes, I agree with you's. We all have lives outside of our Farms such as schooling, work and for players who have kids. It COULD be doable but it would require so much work! And we don't all have the time required unfortunately I am gonna try but I only have 2 days a week which I can be on all day then every other day I only have a maximum of 4 hours Best of luck to everyone! I was gonna give up but I might try it out

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I could sell you all some of the sticks from chickens, if I get enough together I will let you all know xx

Grand Emperor
    The lack of drops due to the Boosted Deliveries has been fixed earlier.

Now that we are back in business, let's keep going and help each other out in the Buy/Sell thread by selling our surpluses. Some have more of certain items than others, we each lack different things. Share the love and your supluses. By working together, we make this event more fun.

Keep going, keep helping and good luck all!

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I wish I could sell you all some of the sticks from chickens, if I get enough together I will let you all know xx
    Thanks! I just don't have the time and when I do it's 2, 4 or 0...it's hard. I'm so busy...I appreciate it!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    We were just given free Camellia and Washi tape from the storm team.
    Check you to do list.
    A big thanks to the Storm team!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Storm 8 for the love! Appreciate the freebies! Now all we need are those pesky sticks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Thanks! I just don't have the time and when I do it's 2, 4 or 0...it's hard. I'm so busy...I appreciate it!
    It is hard, very hard, mainly because of the sticks, 15 to make each pop is mad, I don’t have the time to keep on it either, I have work, hubby, house, life lol, love the game though when I can play and thank you storm8 for the freebies, sadly I never get any sticks so at the moment I have non to sell to help others xx

Fashion Designer
    What happens to the mochi stand after we feed the rabbit with mochi? Will it stay animated? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    OMG... I was elated when I finally got my 45th stick and submitted my 3rd dango to complete goal 5. I thought 'whew, finally that is over". Then goal 6 popped up asking for more dango AND I see that I will actually need 18 more dango!!! Isn't that 270 more sticks?? There is a reason those things are called 'DANG'oh. LOL

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast