View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 45.16%
  • I didn't like this event

12 38.71%
  • I completed the event

11 35.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 35.48%
  • Red Panda

14 45.16%
  • Mochi Bunny

14 45.16%
  • Scrapbooking Gnome

8 25.81%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Panda Event - 2019 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I have not received any event items from the plane since S8 added the boosted deliveries event. Except for a few camellias in the newspaper early this morning I have not seen any since. Is anyone receiving camellias today?
    I have to agree with the others. I had noticed I wasn't getting many camellias or tapes after boosted deliveries started, but I didn't really think much of it till I saw this post. Then I started really counting. 35+ deliveries in, 0 camellias, 0 tapes. That is not typical drop rate from planes for my farm.....:\

Anyhoo, even if it's reported now, if it's really a bug, we'll still have to wait till Monday for the team to fix. Guess I'll go focus on making the other crafts in the mean time. Thanks and g'luck everyone

Fashion Designer
    Let's wait until the booster ends, my barn is so full with double tools and papers everytime I send a delivery, but none of the pinkish tape or pinkish flower dropped... I diligently send deliveries whenever I open the game, I just want a single pinkish tape to see if the gnome is animated and it will last until the event ends, that's it, if I don't win the red panda then it's not a big deal for me bcs it is too hard to complete the goals!

Farm Supplier
    When I gave the tape to the gnome, it sat there for a bit, and then when you clicked on it, it disappeared and gave you some flowers/red beans etc

Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    People stop complaining. This is a lovely event with a great prize. The red panda is gorgeous. Take some time to collect the ingredients, look in paper a lot. Its totally doable!
    Well I beg to differ. There is a bug. Since double tools zero drops of either tapes or Camilla?s. I have sent over 50 deliveries in the last two days and not one of either. Looking in the newspaper or neighbours shops is useless as they aren?t getting any to sell.

Rhino Keeper
    Problem is, the more difficult this game becomes the more people will give up, there is only so much repetitiveness people will endure, I love the game, I think its great but I wont keep trying and trying for hours on end, not moaning as I have a choice, if the game makers want money why don't they ease up on the impossible, it may just keep people interested and if they feel less forced to use real money, they may respect that more then actually use real money - I felt forced on one event so now I wont use real money, where as a year or so ago I did each month, because I had more respect as wasn't getting frustrated and angry - keep this as a fun game, ease up on the difficult tasks and make more doe-able and people may surprise you.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-16-19 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Use buy/sell thread

Last 3 days not even 1 camellia drop from my delivery either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vinafarm2015 View Post
    Last 3 days not even 1 camellia drop from my delivery either.
    Same here, I levelled up to 60 on the last event and now almost half way already to levelling up to 61 lol, if there really is a bug in it and that’s why no drops I’ll uninstall then reinstall, maybe that might help x

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely no flowers from deliveries and none anymore in the paper. I doubt it’s a bug it’s the programmers ****ing the drop rate to keep people from finishing quickly and get them to start or continue buying them. The answer to every question is money.

No Flower drops from warehouse in last 3 hrs have sent over 40 lots of items filling bar up but no flowers not able to finish 5/9
    Storm 8 please fix as none on sale either no wonder people stop playing ��

Farm Supplier
    I’ve just received tape from 2 deliveries.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast