View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 45.16%
  • I didn't like this event

12 38.71%
  • I completed the event

11 35.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 35.48%
  • Red Panda

14 45.16%
  • Mochi Bunny

14 45.16%
  • Scrapbooking Gnome

8 25.81%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Red Panda Event - 2019 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Seriously! You must be playing 24/7...sometimes I don't get on drop from the chickens at all They are over the newspaper, don't lecture, I have a life!
    I have a life too, thank you. But I have 3 farms and they help eachother. Makes a huge difference.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    OMG... I was elated when I finally got my 45th stick and submitted my 3rd dango to complete goal 5. I thought 'whew, finally that is over". Then goal 6 popped up asking for more dango AND I see that I will actually need 18 more dango!!! Isn't that 270 more sticks?? There is a reason those things are called 'DANG'oh. LOL
    Yikes 270 sticks, I am trying to sell stuff that I think people might actually buy to make space in the barn, but it?s slow, people aren?t buying while events are on, I have noticed now there are events shoulder to shoulder, normal things in barns don?t sell anywhere near as quick as they used to, unless it?s event items, good luck, hope you get the 270 sticks lol xx

Executive Chef
    It stays animated

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    What happens to the mochi stand after we feed the rabbit with mochi? Will it stay animated? Thanks.

I've had a total of "4" sticks since this morning...ya something ain't right here!

Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    I have a life too, thank you. But I have 3 farms and they help eachother. Makes a huge difference.
    Lol...well there you go (@@) sounds like it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Yikes 270 sticks, I am trying to sell stuff that I think people might actually buy to make space in the barn, but it?s slow, people aren?t buying while events are on, I have noticed now there are events shoulder to shoulder, normal things in barns don?t sell anywhere near as quick as they used to, unless it?s event items, good luck, hope you get the 270 sticks lol xx
    Thanks DaphneGlass! But there's no way that I will make it. If it took me that long to get 3 dangos, imagine how long it will take me to get 18 more! There aren't enough days left for me. However, I enjoyed searching for that little panda who was sneaking around my farm! Reminds me of 'Where's Waldo'. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Thanks DaphneGlass! But there's no way that I will make it. If it took me that long to get 3 dangos, imagine how long it will take me to get 18 more! There aren't enough days left for me. However, I enjoyed searching for that little panda who was sneaking around my farm! Reminds me of 'Where's Waldo'. LOL

Awww I like the little guy too (panda), sometimes there are two, super cute xx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Awww I like the little guy too (panda), sometimes there are two, super cute xx
    I noticed that!! surprised how often *and how many pandas appear! That is so much more fun than waiting and waiting for the feature creature to appear. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I've had a total of "4" sticks since this morning...ya something ain't right here!
    I think something is up with the market place. Every time my newspaper refreshes spots are missing/sold already. I feel like bots might be in action, either S8 or some advanced players must have the sweeping the market place automatically grabbing sticks the second someone puts them on sale. It's definitely something that got "switched on" recently since before I could by sticks in the newspaper and didn't have these instantly sold spots showing up on my newspaper refreshes

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I think something is up with the market place. Every time my newspaper refreshes spots are missing/sold already. I feel like bots might be in action, either S8 or some advanced players must have the sweeping the market place automatically grabbing sticks the second someone puts them on sale. It's definitely something that got "switched on" recently since before I could by sticks in the newspaper and didn't have these instantly sold spots showing up on my newspaper refreshes
    I wholeheartedly agree!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast