View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

    13 52.00%
  • I didn't like this event

    9 36.00%
  • I completed the event

    9 36.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

    9 36.00%
  • Red Panda

    11 44.00%
  • Mochi Bunny

    12 48.00%
  • Scrapbooking Gnome

    7 28.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

    4 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 119

Thread: Red Panda Event - 2019 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

  1. #81
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I think something is up with the market place. Every time my newspaper refreshes spots are missing/sold already. I feel like bots might be in action, either S8 or some advanced players must have the sweeping the market place automatically grabbing sticks the second someone puts them on sale. It's definitely something that got "switched on" recently since before I could by sticks in the newspaper and didn't have these instantly sold spots showing up on my newspaper refreshes
    The missing spots might be the Mochi / Red Tape which r invisible to others. I agree the sticks r hard to come by, paper or chickens.

  2. #82
    the sticks are really holding me back.i am hardly getting any from my chickins.i am stuck because of the sticks. 15 is too much to require for one dango and they require so many of those

  3. #83
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    154
    I collected Red Bean Taiyaki but it isn’t in my barn. ��

  4. #84
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    50
    Sometimes the chickens don’t give any sticks and you end up with a million eggs in your barn. 15 is way too many! Especially when they don’t drop very often.

  5. #85
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    430
    Can't get enough sticks to get out of Goal 6 yet, but I have already given all of the Ikebana and Red Bean Taiyaki for that goal. So I have been making the Ikebana and Read Bean Kaiyaki for the next goals. However, when they are complete I tap them and they float up, but I can't find them! Where do they go? I don't see them in the barn or silo. I want to know how many of each that I have stored. Where do I look to find that info?

  6. #86
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Can't get enough sticks to get out of Goal 6 yet, but I have already given all of the Ikebana and Red Bean Taiyaki for that goal. So I have been making the Ikebana and Read Bean Kaiyaki for the next goals. However, when they are complete I tap them and they float up, but I can't find them! Where do they go? I don't see them in the barn or silo. I want to know how many of each that I have stored. Where do I look to find that info?
    They should be in the barn. Mine are also disappearing! 😲

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Can't get enough sticks to get out of Goal 6 yet, but I have already given all of the Ikebana and Red Bean Taiyaki for that goal. So I have been making the Ikebana and Read Bean Kaiyaki for the next goals. However, when they are complete I tap them and they float up, but I can't find them! Where do they go? I don't see them in the barn or silo. I want to know how many of each that I have stored. Where do I look to find that info?

    The Dango's, Red Bean Taiyaki and Ikebana do not go into the barn they are invisible. The only way to keep track of how many you made of these items are to keep track on a piece of paper.

  8. #88
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    The Dango's, Red Bean Taiyaki and Ikebana do not go into the barn they are invisible. The only way to keep track of how many you made of these items are to keep track on a piece of paper.
    Thanks kindefarm1890! I was beginning to wonder if it was just me!!

  9. #89
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    The missing spots might be the Mochi / Red Tape which r invisible to others. I agree the sticks r hard to come by, paper or chickens.
    I have seen the tape Never mind I have mistaken ahaha
    Last edited by skkdjdkckdmj; 05-17-19 at 12:47 AM.

  10. #90
    Ok so I bought the gnome, but it won't let me give him tape. What's the deal??? Did I just completely waste 10 gems???

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •