View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 45.16%
  • I didn't like this event

12 38.71%
  • I completed the event

11 35.48%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

11 35.48%
  • Red Panda

14 45.16%
  • Mochi Bunny

14 45.16%
  • Scrapbooking Gnome

8 25.81%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 19.35%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Panda Event - 2019 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

Thank you team lava. No more bug. Back to back camellia on my deliveries. What a relief.

Rhino Keeper
    YES someone turned off boosted deliveries so finally back to collecting for challenge.. THANK YOU!

Big fix worked - finally got a pink flower.

I got nervous that the Django treats I made weren’t showing up in my barn but apparently they stored and held on for goal 5/9 to submit them. Whew.

Add my thank you to S8 for turning off the boosted deliveries event items dropping again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by willowbrookfarm View Post
    No Flower drops from warehouse in last 3 hrs have sent over 40 lots of items filling bar up but no flowers not able to finish 5/9
    Storm 8 please fix as none on sale either no wonder people stop playing ��
    Yep, me too stuck on 5/9, giving up, chickens not dropping now, had enough, that?s me out, good luck rest of you, I?m just playing normal now without doing the event x

Farm Supplier
    Stuck on 4/9, not one flower from deliveries, I have been sending at various times and nothing,

Fashion Designer
    Still no camelia for me... Lucky somebody sold one.

Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    People stop complaining. This is a lovely event with a great prize. The red panda is gorgeous. Take some time to collect the ingredients, look in paper a lot. Its totally doable!

Seriously! You must be playing 24/7...sometimes I don't get on drop from the chickens at all They are over the newspaper, don't lecture, I have a life!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 05-12-19 at 11:49 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    People stop complaining. This is a lovely event with a great prize. The red panda is gorgeous. Take some time to collect the ingredients, look in paper a lot. Its totally doable!
    Obviously you have your red panda and havnt had the issues that others have, I can?t play 24hr a day, and to get not one flower from deliveries in 3 days at random hours etc doesn?t really seem tight to me, even when I complete events I don?t dismiss people?s frustrations when I know the feeling of not finishing even after a lot of work and effect, I am not going to even try in this event anymore as the lack of flower drops makes it unattainable for me, but good luck to others

Rhino Keeper
    Chicken drops (sticks) are never sold or in the newspaper, I can see why, chickens rarely drop so that 15 thats needed to make the pop thingy takes at least 3 days just to collect one lot of 15, this is why I gave up xx

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast