Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expanding with Marble Keys

Nightclub Owner
    I actually really, really appreciate the MKPD and bought it immediately when it came out (it was even on sale!). Crafting keys alone takes one whole day to make one key so a space that needes 30 keys to expand would take a month (which is downright insuliting IMHO). Now, I'm able to produce 4 keys per day (three from the dragon and one by crafting) so that a 30 key space now takes 7.5 days which is much more reasonable. I hope they make more MKPD's and put them on sale often.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    The developers are totally tone deaf. They provide many ways to get maps and only 1 way to get marble keys. 40 days to get a new section of land is ridiculous. The game is smart enough to know I don’t need maps so they don’t show up in storage yet not smart enough to give it as an alternate prize.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-10-19 at 10:19 AM. Reason: discussing third party games

Nightclub Owner
    preinsko - not to nitpick but Maps don't show up in anyone's storage which makes them all the more annoying IMHO. I haaaate getting Maps (and Island Parts) as prizes
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I did expand with keys to the second from the edge of the latest island (hope that makes sense). It is 50 keys to expand. Not sure what the next area along the edge will be or the last area below. MIt would be nice if we got to use our mystic mas again but not very likely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12