Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SALE: Darling Doorbuster 2019 Sale

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Please please bring back the 80 gems habitats.
    Yes please please, one more or 2, 3......
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    I hope there?s a gem sale too! I?m out of gems but reallly want these fountain of youth ones

Executive Chef
    Several of us commented that we loved the 80 gem habitats, so now they quit offering them, charging 160 per habitat instead..........way to please your customer base, S8! 160 gems is barely a sale because these habitats were all previously only 200 gems to purchase anyway. I'm not buying old habitats that I already have: I want new content.

I would like to get the Wombattery, which I don't have on any account. He is not breedable, so I have to decide if I want to spend approximately $7 US to get him. These sale animals are actually some of my favorite animals, but I already have them on my older accounts, so it would be a waste of money to buy them for my baby account. I wish that they would introduce something new that we could breed for. Also, why sell the Charger when we can all get it in the Battlegrounds?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Great to see the 80 gems habitat is back! Love the Mystic Mire!
    It is great but when you can’t expand quick enough to have space to buy these habitats when they’re on sale then 80 or 800 gems..... it doesn’t really matter because I can’t buy any! I really wish we could request ruins from neighbours or something. The expanding is so tiresome and spoils these sales for me. I’m happy for other players who can benefit from these sales, always nice items available. It just really isn’t game enhancing for me.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    It is great but when you can’t expand quick enough to have space to buy these habitats when they’re on sale then 80 or 800 gems..... it doesn’t really matter because I can’t buy any! I really wish we could request ruins from neighbours or something. The expanding is so tiresome and spoils these sales for me. I’m happy for other players who can benefit from these sales, always nice items available. It just really isn’t game enhancing for me.
    I know. I can't expand fast enough, either.

Executive Chef
    I have no space to expand and every space in my forest is occupied so I can?t buy any habitats. Which is a shame as during my break from the game I missed some amazing ones and wld love to get them if they came on sale but that won?t be happening.and at that price! I hate having to sit that out! Wish I cld give u all my 1822 runes so u could expand and get more habitats. They are worthless to me now.

Grand Emperor

SALE: Darling Doorbuster 2019 Sale - 2019 Jul 2

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	52355  

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast