Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is the purchase with coins FLOWER HABITAT for current spring event???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    guess there will be no flower habitat avaliable for purchase with just coins
    Not. Cool.

Executive Chef
    So unfair to charge 300 for the Motherbloom, I really hoped it would've been the coin habitat.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Yeah! I had a rude shock when I opened the store to look for that habitat and realized that it cost 300 gold

I'm still hoping that it is a pricing mistake, like the ones that happen so often in your friendly 7-Eleven store

Executive Chef
    i was mad too. i wuld have liked to put my flower dragons in a flower habitat. but not for all that gold. i know they can go in other habitats, but it would have been pretty to have a flower area for them
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

i was mad too. i wuld have liked to put my flower dragons in a flower habitat. but not for all that gold. i know they can go in other habitats, but it would have been pretty to have a flower area for them
    I just remembered that in the past, when they had these purchase-with-coins habitats, the habitats could only hold two dragons of that particular type. They would later be made upgradable for 300 gold to house five dragons.

Perhaps they thought they would save themselves some work by just offering the habitat, fully upgraded, for 300 gold.

Yeah It‘s a pretty shady move to release a ton of flower dragon types and not have a single flower habitat for coins for them...that‘s pretty unfair of them to do especially when they haven‘t released a new for coins habitat for a long, long time it is extremely well over due...but instead they milk us on the habitats. It‘s pretty unfair. If you‘re going to release a large amount of one dragon type and then sell paid habitats for them at LEAST PUT THE FOR COINS HABITAT OUR AFTER THEIR SALES ARE DONE! TALK ABOUT UNFAIR! Honestly!

Im a sucker I bought 2 which I guess storm8 just know me to well these days let?s hope the next cosmic dragons coming up in leaderboards are all ugly so I don?t want them lol

Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    Im a sucker I bought 2 which I guess storm8 just know me to well these days let?s hope the next cosmic dragons coming up in leaderboards are all ugly so I don?t want them lol
    Too bad for you, they?re AWESOME and SO IS THE NEW COSMIC QUAD HABITAT!!! It?s BEAUTIFUL ! I HAD to buy this!!! Can?t wait for the next quad habitat part to come out!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12