Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is the purchase with coins FLOWER HABITAT for current spring event???

Where is the purchase with coins FLOWER HABITAT for current spring event???

Anyone have an update where or when the purchased-with-coins, flower habitat is or is being released? TIA

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23932497-9FF5-4A5B-A0B2-798EEBEE4B1C.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	704.8 KB 
ID:	51652

Rhino Keeper
    So far the only way of getting a habitat with the flower/petal element is to pay 300 gold. If I am right then after the current Community Event I will opt out of events for the whole month. I can’t recall purchasing any other habitat where the element was only available by spending gold.
    Surely Storm8 does not expect us to use real money to be able to house a whole month of petal dragons. Obviously hybrids have a second element option but like most long term players I am not far away from running out of space and I have already dumped all the dragons I can do without.

It’s storm8’s way of absolutely ensuring that we absolutely buy the 4 part habitat for our flower dragons. This is the only 4 part habitat I have seen that I really like since I got my brand new iPhone and started playing DS again. I didn’t even know about 4 part habitats until now...but I do agree it’s quite a shady move to pull on people who can’t afford to buy habitats for their dragons. I am barely able to afford these two that I bought...

In any case... I do really like the flower petal habitat in any case though and will be collecting them all, as expensive as they are! I did NOT like the look of last month’s 4 part habitat though...had absolutely zero interest in it.

Executive Chef
    I liked 2 or 3 of last month's habitats. I decided not to get too caught up in making sure to get all 4. I thought the 4th one was absolutely ugly and refused to buy it for any of my accounts. I'm not crazy about these petal habitats, either, but they are the only 5 dragon habitats available right now, so I'm kind of stuck buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I liked 2 or 3 of last months habitats. I decided not to get too caught up in making sure to get all 4. I thought the 4th one was absolutely ugly and refused to buy it for any of my accounts. I'm not crazy about these petal habitats, either, but they are the only 5 dragon habitats available right now, so I'm kind of stuck buying them.
    Everyone has different tastes its true. I think there was one of last months I liked but I can not remember which one without seeing it. Also, I really, really like flowers so that is Why I find the petal habitats so appealing to me although it is quite simple. Though if you do not collect all 4 parts of the quad habitats at-least they are still designed to look good by themselves!

Total rip off making us spend gold on habitats. I have not bought any of these new ones since they came out, I sometimes think they think we are all millionaires

Rhino Keeper
    I'd say don't buy these especially if you don't get all the dragons released for the month anyway. Those of us who did fully support and buy all of these are only disappointed anyway by the way these do not fit together correctly and storm 8 is shady and won't even spend the 10 minutes to fix them and will they are correct. This company has to be one of the worst and I've never seen such little disregard for their own product and customers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    I'd say don't buy these especially if you don't get all the dragons released for the month anyway. Those of us who did fully support and buy all of these are only disappointed anyway by the way these do not fit together correctly and storm 8 is shady and won't even spend the 10 minutes to fix them and will they are correct. This company has to be one of the worst and I've never seen such little disregard for their own product and customers
    The quads don't fit properly again? Ugh. Luckily, I'm not a fan of the flower type so I'm not tempted to buy this new set.

Executive Chef
    guess there will be no flower habitat avaliable for purchase with just coins
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    The quads don't fit properly again? Ugh. Luckily, I'm not a fan of the flower type so I'm not tempted to buy this new set.
    No, this month's habitats fit fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast