Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Learning 101 - 2019 May 7 (15 Days)

They gave us free Quill parts at Bakery Story and apologized for game issue. I didn't even notice one there.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-09-19 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Removed off-topic comments - replied via PM

Just curious...
    In step 3 of every goal we always have to buy 2 Wall Decor items (22,000 each). Does anyone know if you could buy other wall decor items (cheaper) to count for the goal?

I'm really liking the black & gold combination for the 1st appliance. It will match the items I have from the Chic Crate. I haven't even looked at the 2nd appliance yet.
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    Just curious...
    In step 3 of every goal we always have to buy 2 Wall Decor items (22,000 each). Does anyone know if you could buy other wall decor items (cheaper) to count for the goal?

I'm really liking the black & gold combination for the 1st appliance. It will match the items I have from the Chic Crate. I haven't even looked at the 2nd appliance yet.
    Unfortunately, only the goal-specific wall decorations will count towards the goal, unless the instruction says to buy any wall decoration.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Hey, I just noticed phoebe is speaking like an actual adult in these goal cards! (I just got to her saying she loves seeing "kids" graduate college.) Since I complained a lot when you guys were making her sound like a 5-year-old, I will now say thank you for stopping. Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Mod Note

Mod Note

Hey all,

Quick update on the state of this thread - since a lot of the initial discussion was about the wallpaper/flooring mixup, which has a bug thread of its own already, this thread has been pruned so that it can focus specifically on the topic of the goal steps itself. For further discussion about the mixup, please post in the bug thread here. Off-topic comments have been removed.

Thanks,

PG
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I've barely just started on the second appliance, I wish we had more time.

Ugh, how long is this going to take.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I got into #3 recipe on first appliance, but there's no way I will finish, so I am not buying the other appliance.

I hardly get through any goals anymore. This one is very ho-hum, anyway, so not a big deal to skip part two.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I got into #3 recipe on first appliance, but there's no way I will finish, so I am not buying the other appliance.

I hardly get through any goals anymore. This one is very ho-hum, anyway, so not a big deal to skip part two.
    You're not alone in thinking that, lol. I don't think I've ever been so unexcited for a goal theme as I was for this one.

Rhino Keeper
    There is no way I am going to finish. I cant get enough parts. Dont know if friends are on vacation or what

Executive Chef
    I've served exactly 2 of the 1st recipe on the 2nd appliance, but I'm not giving up yet!

But I always keep going even on the restaurants where I have no chance to finish. Doesn't really bug me to just get as far as I get on those ones.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast