Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Learning 101 - 2019 May 7 (15 Days)

I am so broke in my restaurant I’m sitting this goal out. My goal this next week is to continue increasing my coins that way I can comfortably do the next goal. Luckily on my bakery I don’t have this problem lol
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Nightclub Owner
    Not sure if I'll finish this one or not... if my math isn't totally off then I've got about 6 hours of wiggle room for these last two goals. If I set alarms to make sure that I serve the recipes as soon as they're done then I think I'll make it. However, if life gets in the way (as it tends to do) then I likely won't make it. It's always so close these days that it's way more stressful than a game should be!

Executive Chef
    I really like the prize it cAn look nice with where I want side goal prize at. I really have not have time late, but I hope it come back if I not finish. Because it seem like some item return in sale. Not long after. I hope so much it come back!!!!!

Grand Emperor
    Update on the wallpaper and tile issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This has been fixed. The team sent their apologies for the delay.

You may need to force close and start your game for the graphics to take effect.

If you previously placed the wallpaper and tile, you will need to store it by placing another over it and display it again for the new graphics to take place and for it to go into the proper category in storage. For example, if you put wallpaper over the wall that had the tile art, it'll store as a tile.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234