Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Learning 101 - 2019 May 7 (15 Days)

I'm really excited about both prizes yeah!!!!
    As far as the switched wallpaper and floortiles I like the tile design as a wallpaper I think it looks pretty on my walls. Humm wonder what will happen when they fix it will it automatically change them or will we have to store them and place them ourselves???

My side goal won't open up . I'm level 31. Do I need to be higher for one of the recipes maybe?? And yes I bought tiles and wallpaper

I think the Wallpaper and Floor Tiles should be sent back to school for the mistake.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by balletbunnies View Post
    My side goal won't open up . I'm level 31. Do I need to be higher for one of the recipes maybe?? And yes I bought tiles and wallpaper
    The Kalua Pig doesn't unlock until Level 32.

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    No worries , You're awesome either way
    Thanks, that means a lot coming from a long timer like you!

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I love portioned plates/meals, with different food in different sections.

I want that butterfly garden! Can't wait to see a bigger pic.
    Just to give you an idea of what it looks like once placed:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS SG Floor.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	51651

With the Topiary prize we got recently, I'm thinking I might need to do a little butterfly area this summer...

I'm almost relieved they offered this as the SG Prize because when I saw the style of the appliances I was worried they'd offer something from the Chic Crate which I'm not a huge fan of.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 05-07-19 at 08:28 PM.

Host(ess)
    Can't expect anything more of this game anymore none of those relate to 🎓 🤦🏽

Farm Supplier
    Oh, I've never seen such a glitch for all the years I'm playing. Confused walls and floors! It's too funny! You've been working too hard, team, I suppose. Have some fun!

Rhino Keeper
    Everyone talking about the glitches. What about the duplicates recipes? The whole goal are duplicates.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Kalua Pig doesn't unlock until Level 32.

Thanks, that means a lot coming from a long timer like you!

Just to give you an idea of what it looks like once placed:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS SG Floor.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	51651

With the Topiary prize we got recently, I'm thinking I might need to do a little butterfly area this summer...

I'm almost relieved they offered this as the SG Prize because when I saw the style of the appliances I was worried they'd offer something from the Chic Crate which I'm not a huge fan of.
    Thanks! It looks so great.

Did they give us some things for free because of the mistake? It looks like they may have sent me some of the parts for the new challenge.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Did they give us some things for free because of the mistake? It looks like they may have sent me some of the parts for the new challenge.
    I don't think so.

Usually, when s8 offers freebies in compensation for technical difficulties they announce it with in-game pop ups and goals. In fact, they just did this in BS, CS and DS due to the high volume of people unable to log in. But as for RS, I didn't receive any any notification of s8 gifts and the parts I have in my inventory line up with my daily gift and request totals.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast