Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Levels for new 'slots'

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbritches1213 View Post
    I am on level 49. I have 22 slots. Up until 7 levels ago i was gaining one catalog slot every other level. So, to find out what is going on I write into "support". Three back and forth emails later, I am given a link to this thread with the reapeated verbage..."you do not get a catalog slot for every level you go up. Please go to the forums for more information". Well, here I am on a 4 year old thread reading info from players who seem to be just as confused as I am! You would think that of all people "support" should know how the catalog slot thing work, but that is not the impression I am left with. And now from what I am reading, what they REALLY did not want to admit to is that after you get to 22 slots, it doesn't matter how many levels you go up you don't get any more catalog slots!! So, what is the point of making each level harder and harder to get thru??? One of the games I really enjoyed and now I am just fed up. "Support" here is useless and/or being shady. So, I guess I am out. All I am saying is if you set it up so that the only way I can get something is to buy it...SAY SO. But don't send me some stupid scripted answer and a link to an all but dead thread!!!
    oh no, just read this. So 22 is max slots? Oh no

Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    I'm level 61 and have 22 slots. Wondering when I'm going to get another one, seems like ages since the last one opened up. Anyone know?
    The order slot information is contained in the middle of post #1 in the Fashion Game Guide...here's the link https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ion-Game-Guide
    I keep a minimal neighbour list to ensure smooth game play with limited time.

4★ player that posts DAILY visits with likes & gifts for ALL my active neighbours
    Only accepting invites from those with the SAME PLAY STYLE (invites without a corresponding post will be declined)!

Just another ANDRIOD player miffed @ Storm8 preferential treatment of iOS in Fashion Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    I'm level 61 and have 22 slots. Wondering when I'm going to get another one, seems like ages since the last one opened up. Anyone know?
    Twenty-two (22) is the max number of slots you get for free. If you want more, you have to buy them.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Twenty-two (22) is the max number of slots you get for free. If you want more, you have to buy them.
    Can you please pass a message for the dev team that we want a sale to buy a few more slot for 10 gems each? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Can you please pass a message for the dev team that we want a sale to buy a few more slot for 10 gems each? Thanks.
    Oh yes please, I second that

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213