Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Levels for new 'slots'

Fashion Designer
    I am level 55, and have 22 slots pus 1 accidenally bought, any chanve for new one free?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gitten View Post
    No, did not have enough gems to purchase slot. BUT I just checked and the slot is now gone. I know it was there because I counted all my slots several times. Maybe just a glitch. Now, I am very sad.
    I'm sorry to hear that... I'm level 43 with 22 slots.

Rhino Keeper
    Did someone notice it yet? It seems we have now 24 slots? I am level 60 and I definitely did not purchase any slots.. just a few hours ago, I only had 22 slots until I think I reached level 60.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lyzzandra View Post
    Did someone notice it yet? It seems we have now 24 slots? I am level 60 and I definitely did not purchase any slots.. just a few hours ago, I only had 22 slots until I think I reached level 60.
    Yes, Kooky and I mentioned it in the "awful catalog graphics" thread that we now magically have an extra slot. I know I for sure have an extra one after the iSO update

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Yes, Kooky and I mentioned it in the "awful catalog graphics" thread that we now magically have an extra slot. I know I for sure have an extra one after the iSO update
    Well, that's not a bad thing.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lyzzandra View Post
    I went to count mine,(I had bought extra ones,) but I think I have 4 more additional slots. (I was able to put out an extra catalog item. ) I am on level 92.

So I think you will have more coming. Yeah!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    As far as I have seen right now 22 slots is the max slots you can have without buying any.
    oh no! i'm lv 51, and I accidentaly bought an extra slot when i was lv 42, and used to have 22 until the update, now i have 23 ... so, I guess I lose 25 gems for nothing... could be posible that the slot 22 (the 22 without buying extra slots) comes after lv 50?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I am level 47 almost 48 currently. When I got to level 28 the game glitched and gave me five, YES FIVE slots. I was able to use them for about 2 days and thought to myself KEEM EM COMING....but then they went away. I figured TL realized it or the programming itself caught on to it which is possible [I'm a techie for a career] so I knew that was likely. I am at 22 slots, one was accidentally purchased. So I'm confused as to how others have 22 with no purchases and are higher than me?!
    happened the same to me... someone said that by purchasing an extra slot only alows you to get the NeXT slot faster, so I can tell that if you purchase an extra slot before you get the 22 will be a lose of gems...

I am on level 49. I have 22 slots. Up until 7 levels ago i was gaining one catalog slot every other level. So, to find out what is going on I write into "support". Three back and forth emails later, I am given a link to this thread with the reapeated verbage..."you do not get a catalog slot for every level you go up. Please go to the forums for more information". Well, here I am on a 4 year old thread reading info from players who seem to be just as confused as I am! You would think that of all people "support" should know how the catalog slot thing work, but that is not the impression I am left with. And now from what I am reading, what they REALLY did not want to admit to is that after you get to 22 slots, it doesn't matter how many levels you go up you don't get any more catalog slots!! So, what is the point of making each level harder and harder to get thru??? One of the games I really enjoyed and now I am just fed up. "Support" here is useless and/or being shady. So, I guess I am out. All I am saying is if you set it up so that the only way I can get something is to buy it...SAY SO. But don't send me some stupid scripted answer and a link to an all but dead thread!!!

I'm level 61 and have 22 slots. Wondering when I'm going to get another one, seems like ages since the last one opened up. Anyone know?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast