Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot access game (all related threads moved here 7/8 May) RESOLVED

Farm Supplier
    Still getting notifications but can’t load game.

Farm Supplier
    Same for me game won?t load says I need internet but I have a connection and everything else working fine. Playing on iPhone.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so upset about not being able to connect to the game. I used a lot of energy chopping trees and I bought the value pack. If the event ends and I still can’t access the game I lose, energy, tokens and the trades I worked so hard for. NOT FAIR.

I've been showing offline almost 24 hours now. Disappointed and going through CS withdraw. Come on S8!

Farm Supplier
    If anyone can access the game, can you please post your success so others can try as well?

Rhino Keeper
    Not any respons from S8
    Hours and hours we can't play this game..
    THIS IS NOT FAIR..
    We losing a lot..

Me either.

Quote Originally Posted by fitgal1 View Post
    If anyone can access the game, can you please post your success so others can try as well?
    I have two CS game accounts tagged to different Storm8 IDs.

One of them is at level-50 and was created about two or at the most three years ago that HAS NO ISSUES connecting to the game.

The other is an abandoned CS game account, which is at level-29, which I created when S8 first launched CS, that CANNOT connect to the game.

And it appears that the issue is the same for me across the other Storm8 games. The level I am at does not seem to matter; it is the age of my game account, not Storm8 ID, that is affecting my ability to connect.

It’s now been more than 16 hours without access. It’s one thing to lose the opportunity for energy every two hours, but now I’m starting to lose my opportunity to collect from my Wizard schools, Ivy’s Hut and my variety of alicorns and other important drops (I.e., trade tickets) that are on longer timers.

I have a bad feeling about this. No word from S8 yet makes me think that they lost all this data.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast