Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Cannot access game (all related threads moved here 7/8 May) RESOLVED

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Finally able to connect however why does the game keep resetting itself. I have mentioned this before but nothing is ever said. Can S8 fix this or is there a reason for the resets. Again it is extremely frustrating when I am collecting from buildings and items that have drops. Then BOOM the game resets and you lose what dropped from the building or item.
    The game also resets when new story or items are being added. Like just now with the siren statue! - force close when this happens and it should right itself.

Thanks SpiritWind00👍🏻

Thank you SpiritWind00 for all your help!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Is it though? It only benefits us if we can collect every 2 hours for the next 24 hrs. This does not not come close to what we missed out on for being locked out for more than a day

Executive Chef
    I don’t feel like this compensation is adequate.
    I lost 24hrs of access to the game - I could’ve collected 100 Shell Tokens in that time.
    Now with 22.5hrs left all I can get from the Siren Statue is 55 (if I collect EVERY 2 hours).

Storm8 , please consider further compensation.

I wanted to chime in and say that I appreciate the Siren statue. I was exclusively collecting shells when the game went down and was getting about 8-10 shells for every 40 energy. So collecting from the Siren every two hours for the rest of the event will make up for at least half of what I would have gotten while the game was down. Which is WAY more than what I expected. Yes, it does require checking in every 2 hours to collect, but I would be doing that anyway through the end of the event. I also understand that it doesn?t help those who were collecting necklaces or gold coins or using their energy for something else. But for my part, I appreciate the gesture and I think it?s a good apology gift for this particular event.

Rhino Keeper
    A statued for all the items I have missed? really?
    And I found this statued when I wake up and that means that I can collect from this about 8 or 9 times because then the event is done.
    When S8 give's the statued it was night bij me and not be online.
    Im very disappointed that I lost very important items...
    This "gift" does not make it allright...

Farm Supplier
    I hope that the next event isn't timed. It would be nice to not have a stressful event after having 24 hours of lost time. I wasn't going for shells but gold coins but do appreciate the gesture to those who were going for the shells.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415