Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Cannot access game (all related threads moved here 7/8 May) RESOLVED

I've had no issues getting into CS during this downtime, but I'm now able to get into all of the other S8 games I play on all accounts, so I believe that the issues have been fixed.

For those who have not tried it, close out your games and restart them.

Executive Chef
    I was finally able to get on again.
    No word from Storm8 - looks like zero compensation coming our way.

Farm Supplier
    I'm in as well after restarting my game.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got into the game, but have lost a lot of time! It doesn't look like I will complete andy of the tasks! That stinks!

Yes! I'm in! Please extend Beast Master Challenge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I was finally able to get on again.
    No word from Storm8 - looks like zero compensation coming our way.
    It may be too early to say that. I'd wait a day or so for them to access the damage this downtime has done to players and to weigh the effort of compensating players against the blow against their reputation, if they do nothing, before hurling any stones

New Resident
    I'm in, that's good ---- complete lack of understanding and information from company that runs the game S8 - THAT"S BAD -- will finish this challenge as best I can, and then move on. If they can't at least a) acknowledge a problem and say "we are working on it"....and b) reimburse the players for the "time/energy" they lost or SOMETHING to say "we appreciate your patience and playing our game"....then that's not a company I'm willing to financially support. I enjoy the game and I'll miss it, but right now I feel like they took advantage of me, my time and previous purchases. Shame on Storm 8!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The level I am at does not seem to matter; it is the age of my game account, not Storm8 ID, that is affecting my ability to connect.
    That does sound like the issue. Will be interesting if they ever tell us because one of my games (playable) was downloaded about the same time as another unplayable account.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

New Resident

game won?t open

My iPad works perfectly, my iPhone won?t!!! I?m getting angry 😡I?ve forced closed and deleted and reinstalled a dozen times. NOTHING!!!! I?m missing out on several things including barons tent. Deadlines are approaching and I DO NOT want to miss out on something I?ve been working hard for.

Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    Help! My game wont open since last night. It keeps giving the message about internet connection, but there are no connection issues with other apps. I?ve reset my phone, deleted and reinstalled the app, and im still getting the message. I dont know how to submit a ticket if the game wont load. Any suggestions?!!!
    I have the same problem. I noticed your post right after I posted mine.