Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Cannot access game (all related threads moved here 7/8 May) RESOLVED

Try Again I just got back on thank you storm8!!!

New Resident
    Finally able to get on. Really disappointed with the lack of communication from Storm8. I hope we get compensation and an extension of the events.

New Resident
    This has me so mad! This. Is the second time I lost out on completing the event because of technical issues and they don?t do anything to reimburse people for the gems and time spent trying to complete for pets and prizes! I am beyond frustrated with this game.

Executive Chef
    They should give hunt a few days extension - once they fix that problem. Not fair that people get left out for their issue. Or I hope they at least give community a apology gift- and it better be something awesome.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    They should give hunt a few days extension - once they fix that problem. Not fair that people get left out for their issue. Or I hope they at least give community a apology gift- and it better be something awesome.
    I'll take a full energy critter, thanks! hehe

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Games should have returned to normal for you all now. I'll keep monitoring this thread and let S8 know if there are players who still cannot access their accounts.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally able to connect however why does the game keep resetting itself. I have mentioned this before but nothing is ever said. Can S8 fix this or is there a reason for the resets. Again it is extremely frustrating when I am collecting from buildings and items that have drops. Then BOOM the game resets and you lose what dropped from the building or item.
    Last edited by Ki250; 05-07-19 at 04:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Finally able to connect however why does the game keep resetting itself. I have mentioned this before but nothing is ever said. Can S8 fix this or is there a reason for the resets. Again it is extremely frustrating when I am collecting from buildings and items that have drops. Then BOOM the game resets and you lose what dropped from the building or item.

If you are on CS - try to put away your walkers- for many game works much better if there are none walking around

New Resident
    All I just received a siren statue.
    this is an acceptable compensation