Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot access game (all related threads moved here 7/8 May) RESOLVED

Fashion Designer
    Castle Story = I can login
    Dragon Story = no
    Fantasy Forest = no
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Farm Supplier
    Still not working for me. I hate this. I have over 200 shell tokens and wanted to get the dark horse for 500 shells. Now I will not have that chance.😥😤

New Resident
    Still no access?

Farm Supplier
    I have not been able to get into the game for almost 2 days now! Anyone know why? Says I need internet connection but I am on line!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still having a problem getting into Castle Story, this has been going on since yesterday! Does anyone know if S8 is working on the problem. This is ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Update still cannot connect. I really hope this is resolved and S8 extends the event for the players effected.

Farm Supplier
    It is 7:13 am pacific time and I can not log into Castle Story, Farm Story 2 or Dragon Story

New Resident
    I can’t get on either, Very frustrating.....says needs internet connection, which I have and other games work. Would like to know if they are working on this,

Farm Supplier
    The strange thing is when I come back to my iPad on the notification screen I will have messages from castle story yet I can’t get the game to open.

So I thought my issue was trying to load the game on my phone. But I am back at work with my regular ipad and it still won't load. So sad, I still can't get into Castle Story. I will never get the last Siren.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast