Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot access game (all related threads moved here 7/8 May) RESOLVED

It's been over 24 hours for me. I've played for 5 years and never had this happen. I'm sure they'll make it right for us. When I checked my profile I saw how much I've spent lately, they'll want to keep me playing. ��

New Resident

Game will not open since this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2003 View Post
    I can?t open my castle story game for the last 24 hours. It keeps saying I need internet, but I was connected with my Wi-Fi and my phone has connection too. All my other games are working. Help me! I?m losing opportunities to trade for new animals
    Game will not open since this morning saying I need internet connection. But I have internet and everything else is working fine, even fantasy forest

Rhino Keeper
    I am also experiencing this issue 😢 This is the worst event to be having issues on! So frustrating!

Same. Haven?t been able to load since around 8pm last night. My home and work Wi-Fi are fine.

It would be nice to have an update even if it's yes we are aware there's an issue and we are actively working on it. Even if they post a time when they will then give us another update after that would be helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    What is going on I have not been able to connect for over 20 hours.

New Resident

Issues logging in

Anyone having issues logging in? My account keeps giving me the ?Castle Story is an online game? I?ve uninstalled the app and reinstalled but I keep hitting ?try again? and it?s just not going through. Help!

New Resident
    I was just able to get on, yay!!��

Farm Supplier

Thumbs down

Getting madder by the minute due to the LACK of acknowledgement from S8.
    Unbelievable!!

I am submitting several requests to Apple to REFUND all purchases from S8 games made in the last 3 days. I bought them in order to achieve a goal that is no longer a possibility. That's not including ALL the items we have been UNABLE to collect....trade tickets, mithril, coins, challenges, etc.

I don't like to sound vindictive, but S8's blatant lack of information after our (awesome) forum moderators informed of them of our situation has gotten my goat up.

It's a thought guys....
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun!
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by wavelove View Post
    I was just able to get on, yay!!😁
    same

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast