Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Can't access game

Rhino Keeper
    The game is working now but there is now not enough time to get the prizes. I had time to win the Koala and Toucan and now not going to win either of them. Which is completely unfair. Disappointed to say the least.

Rhino Keeper
    Can’t Storm8 give us our time back that we lost and extend the time of the event?? That would be fair.

Executive Chef
    They gave 4 free trash panda piles to us for the inconvenience. I would rather had more time added or points added! I already was finished with the trash event and already had bought one panda trash pile for a decoration. I was so close to getting the bird but like 600 points away due to the game being down smh

Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Can?t Storm8 give us our time back that we lost and extend the time of the event?? That would be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    They gave 4 free trash panda piles to us for the inconvenience. I would rather had more time added or points added! I already was finished with the trash event and already had bought one panda trash pile for a decoration. I was so close to getting the bird but like 600 points away due to the game being down smh
    Hmmm I never got the trash piles

Executive Chef
    Mine was under the goals tab. Had to click okay or go on it and gave 4 of them in my storage on my big and also did the same with my small farm

Quote Originally Posted by charlienlucy View Post
    Hmmm I never got the trash piles

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Mine was under the goals tab. Had to click okay or go on it and gave 4 of them in my storage on my big and also did the same with my small farm
    Ohhh okay. I didn?t know anything about it haha

Executive Chef
    Lol did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by charlienlucy View Post
    Ohhh okay. I didn?t know anything about it haha

Grand Emperor
    Great to have everyone back! Welcome back!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-07-19 at 09:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    So nice that someone was somehow able to buy points packages and get the koala after I had been in 1st or 2nd place all the way through the event with the next nearest player over 4,000 points behind me! Ready to give up the game!

Grand Emperor
    Closing thread since this issue has been resolved, so members wont get confused with the existing game crash or connection issue threads.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789