Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't access game

Still nothing!!!

Host(ess)
    No internet connection either 😕

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else struggling with this? My other 2 Storm8 games load fine, but Farm Story hasn't worked all day
    Now I'm not going to get my tulip decoration now If any mods see this, please help! I've just deleted and tried to reinstall, nope didn't work 'This is an onlien game and required internet access. Please double check your connection and try again'

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!! just deleted and reinstalled, nothing!!!!!!!! Use two other Storm8 games and they've been working fine. Just deleted and reinstalled, nothing.

I'm in Australia, it's now 5pm, the game hasn't worked all day, I've wasted gems on starting last minute to get the tulip decoration for Hashtag Trashtag but have been completely unable to get into the game to try and finish!!

what a waste

Wow, I just tried to submit a ticket, they're not going to reply

"Farm Story 2 | Thanks for contacting us.
    We have limited support services for Farm Story 2 and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Thanks for nothing

I can kiss getting my tall tulip goodbye, as I've already spent gems after deciding last minute to do this goal and now have been unable to open the game for the entire day. I tried to put in a ticket to ask for help, Storm8 'support' replied that they are not supporting Farm Story 2 and basically I was stuffed *shrugs* So my time is up to get the pretty tulip, through no fault of my own and no support provided
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-07-19 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Merged thread / 5 posts

Same. Haven?t been able to get on since yesterday ☹️

I coundnt connect to the game still

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    No connection for feline

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ktwhoopi View Post
    Is anyone else struggling with this? My other 2 Storm8 games load fine, but Farm Story hasn't worked all day
    Now I'm not going to get my tulip decoration now If any mods see this, please help! I've just deleted and tried to reinstall, nope didn't work 'This is an onlien game and required internet access. Please double check your connection and try again'

I've already flagged this over earlier. Farm 2 has limited support currently but you can report on the forum for help. We'll need the team to fix this. It's night time at California where Storm8 is located. Let's wait for them to get on in the morning. Once it's fixed, it will be fixed for all affected players. Thanks for your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry that you're unable to get in. Thanks guys for your updates. This has been flagged over. I'm afraid we'll need the team to fix this for us.

Please help to post if you're able to get in while we wait for the fix.

New Resident

Fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've already flagged this over earlier. Farm 2 has limited support currently but you can report on the forum for help. We'll need the team to fix this. It's night time at California where Storm8 is located. Let's wait for them to get on in the morning. Once it's fixed, it will be fixed for all affected players. Thanks for your understanding.
    Any update on this issue?

New Resident
    I can?t get in since yesterday. My Koala 😫😫😫

Rhino Keeper
    Still unable to get in.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast