Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gnome issue?

Gnome issue?

Ok so I bought the gnome, but it won't let me give him tape. What's the deal??? Did I just completely waste 10 gems???

Grand Emperor
    Hmmm strange... I just tested in my game and it was fine. Are you able to click on the gnome and then click on the tape? What happens when you click on the tape? Can you post a screenshot?

When I click on the gnome the tape comes up, but when I click on the tape nothing happens. It's like I can't tap it or something. I have a screenshot, but I'm not sure how to post it.

I have tried to upload the screenshot a few times. It won't upload. It just shows my gnome and my 4 tape. I'll keep trying.

I have tried to upload the screenshot a few times. It won't upload. It just shows my gnome and my 4 tape. I'll keep trying.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by racrgrl View Post
    When I click on the gnome the tape comes up, but when I click on the tape nothing happens. It's like I can't tap it or something. I have a screenshot, but I'm not sure how to post it.
    Ok your game is buggy, can you restart your device and try again? Let me know how it goes. I'll report this for you if it persists.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum from your device, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

Ok, posted the screenshot. You can't tell much from it, but you can tell I have the gnome and tape at least. Thanks for sending it in for me. Right now he is just a large, annoying, expensive decoration.

Restarting didn't change anything unfortunately.

Ok it finally worked. It doesn't say anywhere that you need 5 tapes for him to actually DO anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast