Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Can't access game

I can kiss first place and the koala goodbye ���� still nothing!

Same if others are able to play! Seriously need to be compensated if this is the case. We give enough time and money. I hope they get on this ASAP!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by charlienlucy View Post
    I can kiss first place and the koala goodbye 😭🤣 still nothing!
    I was in 3rd. I am sure it?s gon.

Executive Chef
    Same players can still play! I checked my wall from my small farm and seen posts on my wall from people with big farms. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Same if others are able to play! Seriously need to be compensated if this is the case. We give enough time and money. I hope they get on this ASAP!

Executive Chef
    Storm 8 isn't open yet! They open at 10am and it's only 7:07am there so still have around 3 hours before they open!! So no telling when the game will be back. Only like 9 or 10 hours of the leaderboard left. Just have to wait on them to open and get it fixed.

Executive Chef
    I know it's frustrating, but all we can do is wait until they open and fix it. I was in first place and was so close to getting the bird so I doubt I still am in first and will probably not have enough time to catch up especially with no telling when the game will be fixed. Not sure why some high players can play and some can't.

I can't open the game since last time. A message saying my phone have no internet conection even tough I'm using my house's WI-FI and everything else is working. I'm losing my work in the koala leaderboards with this problem. I've already re-installed and resetes the phone, nothin worked, it keeps saying there is no internet. I would like some help please.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I’m sweating haha. Sammmeeee.....I’m just upset because I spent so much time maintaining first and the gems I used. Super frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    7am pacific time and can not access farm story 2, castle story or dragon story

Host(ess)
    Still nothing ��