Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't access game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can't access game

I haven't been able to get in for several hours. The same has been going on over at DS, but CS is working fine.

Some unscheduled maintenance?

Grand Emperor
    Ahh I missed your thread earlier. I checked the Bugs forum, no posts there so thought Fantasy is working. Just saw your thread here in Discussion.

Sorry that you're unable to get in. Thanks for bringing this up. This has been flagged over. I'm afraid we'll need the team to fix this for us.

Please help to post if you're able to get in while we wait for the fix.

(Moved to Bugs forum)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Ahh I missed your thread earlier. I checked the Bugs forum, no posts there so thought Fantasy is working. Just saw your thread here in Discussion.

Sorry that you're unable to get in. Thanks for bringing this up. This has been flagged over. I'm afraid we'll need the team to fix this for us.

Please help to post if you're able to get in while we wait for the fix.

(Moved to Bugs forum)
    Thanks for flagging this over

I believe the issue they're facing may take some time to fix and once they do fix it, they are going to find a lot of outraged, long-time players.

From various posts from all the different S8 game forums, I suspect that their database server hosting the older game accounts may be down. I can get into the games with my baby accounts that were created one to two years ago, and even my level-50 CS account of two or three years has no issues. However, all my "pioneer" accounts are locked out, and since the game plays for the young accounts, the logical conclusion is that the game account hosting server for the older accounts is the one affected.

As I've said in some of the other forums, I hope S8 has a complete backup of our game data, right up to the point where the server went down; otherwise, the players with the long-time accounts are going to find themselves having to redo the things that were not captured before the downtime ゞ◎Д◎ヾ

Grand Emperor
    I appreciate you trying to help by thinking about the cause. (I thought this might be at first but then maybe not on further thoughts.)

You know Storm8 can't speculate so I won't say more in case others get mistaken. Anyways let's hold our horses until the team gives us the fix.

New Resident
    Same problem������ Click image for larger version. 

Name:	86D80EBE-F7A8-4D80-BC82-2326201B63D0.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	51640

Rhino Keeper
    I can't access my game either
    liesl23

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same issue. I hope they sort this out soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't login to FFS, but I can still login to DS (same ID). Accounts in both games were created around the same time in 2015.

Grand Emperor
    Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.
    No Still unable to login on iPhone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast