Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story game down

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks deadpixel

Just knowing what is happening would make me feel so much better.

I wonder if it would possible for them to fix the video issue while the game is down. I am lucky if one in twelve video gives the promised reward.

Fashion Designer
    I live in the central part of the USA. It is 6:15am here and I STILL CANNOT GET INTO DRAGON STORY!
    Does anyone know what the problem is?

can?t come in to my game

Since this night can?t come in my castle story with my account, by traying use the dragon story for to change account, the dragon story also don?t let me in, I am very unhappy!!!

Fashion Designer
    Ha! Good Luck with getting any information. It has been SEVERAL hours since DS has been down and no one at S8 seems to care. We have not got an explanation S8 about what the problem is or might be...or even if they are aware of this problem or if they are working on this problem! Great way to run a business!

I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I can?t get in still. It is going on about 12 hours now. It is shortly after 5:30 am. I was hoping to finish the tournament and yeah. I want to open a ticket with Storm, but not sure of where I need to go and such.
    Last edited by Kriscake21; 05-07-19 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something

can't open the game

For some reason, DS keeps saying there is no internet connection. My other online games on the same console (ipad) don't have issues to gain acces.
    I've been trying since 9 AM and at this moment it's 2 PM. Gives an unfair disadvantage if in the middle of an event the game keeps giving problems. This is not the first time DS has this issue, but mostly it's solved by a hard reboot of the game and waiting an hour or something. Please fix the problem?

I already rebooted the game (a zillion times), rebooted the ipad, rebooted the wifi signal. I'm kind out of options, whilst my breeding was done at 9 AM

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriscake21 View Post
    I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I can?t get in still. It is going on about 12 hours now. It is shortly after 5:30 am. I was hoping to finish the tournament and yeah. I want to open a ticket with Storm, but not sure of where I need to go and such.
    www.support.storm8.com is the site you need. Good Luck with that.
    Their hours of operation are 10am to 6pm Pacific time in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Ha! Good Luck with getting any information. It has been SEVERAL hours since DS has been down and no one at S8 seems to care. We have not got an explanation S8 about what the problem is or might be...or even if they are aware of this problem or if they are working on this problem! Great way to run a business!
    I don't expect a reply; I'm merely encouraging them to do so.

I'm quite sure they are aware of the issues and, I highly doubt that this is the way the owners want the business run.

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I live in the central part of the USA. It is 6:15am here and I STILL CANNOT GET INTO DRAGON STORY!
    Does anyone know what the problem is?
    No one from Storm8 has said anything, so your guess is as good as anyones.

It definitely isn't the game engine server that is down. I guess that their data server that holds the data for the older game accounts is down because players with newer game accounts can connect and play. My level 200 account that I created from the launch of Dragon Story is not able to connect, but those that I created one or two years ago are running. It is the same with the other Storm8 games I play.

I have been playing dragon story on my iPad and I was at least level 30 and now it w

and it did did this to fantasy story also
    Quote Originally Posted by bambi81cauda View Post
    For some reason, DS keeps saying there is no internet connection. My other online games on the same console (ipad) don't have issues to gain acces.
    I've been trying since 9 AM and at this moment it's 2 PM. Gives an unfair disadvantage if in the middle of an event the game keeps giving problems. This is not the first time DS has this issue, but mostly it's solved by a hard reboot of the game and waiting an hour or something. Please fix the problem?

I already rebooted the game (a zillion times), rebooted the ipad, rebooted the wifi signal. I'm kind out of options, whilst my breeding was done at 9 AM

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast