Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story game down

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I have taken opportunity to do other things but I do most of my game playing in daylight hours. I am useless after about 8.30pm. If we know it’s down for, say, 4 hours then we can plan our events around it. Remember all events are time critical so even losing half a day can make the difference between finishing the tournament or not - or even getting to the end of the community event.
    I will check again in another hour.
    Good points! It's ridiculous if it's down for hours at a time.

Executive Chef
    Hey, I just checked, and I am in DS. Haven't tried Forest Story yet.

Something must be wrong with some of their server cluster but not all of it. I've had no problems at all with Fantasy Forest today, but haven't been able to reach Dragon Story since sometime this morning. Probably about 12 hours now? Can't remember exactly. But whatever it is, it's at their end. My housemate can reach both games, sitting in the same room and using the same WiFi/internet infrastructure and so can my "baby" account.

As for expecting Storm8 to let anyone know what's happening, let's not hold our collective breaths...

Quote Originally Posted by Marg1780 View Post
    <Snip...> As for expecting Storm8 to let anyone know what's happening, let's not hold our collective breaths...
    No! No! We should not. In both Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine, we are encouraged to make deep diaphragmatic breathing as it calms the parasympathetic nervous system and maximizes the amount of oxygen that comes into the body and gets distributed to our bloodstream.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Hey, I just checked, and I am in DS. Haven't tried Forest Story yet.

Not for me

Both are still telling me there are problems with my internet connection (◔_◔)

Something must be wrong with some of their server cluster but not all of it. I've had no problems at all with Fantasy Forest today, but haven't been able to reach Dragon Story since sometime this morning. Probably about 12 hours now? Can't remember exactly. But whatever it is, it's at their end. My housemate can reach both games, sitting in the same room and using the same WiFi/internet infrastructure and so can my "baby" account.

As for expecting Storm8 to let anyone know what's happening, let's not hold our collective breaths...
    It?s been almost 12hours now without being ale to load this game and have also tried other storm8 games such as farm story2 there both giving the same ?this is an online game? message but I am definitely connected to the internet it?s getting ridiculous at least they could post a message to let people know if they are performing maintenance bingo points going out the window unless everyone is locked out 🤬 please fix this ASAP or at least update us on what is going on 👍🏻

I cannot connect either. My husband is able to open game so it’s not our internet connection

It's the same with two of my baby accounts. I can get in with them but not with my high-level ones (;;@益@)

If it really is an issue with just one of their server clusters, I hope they sync up right when it comes back online.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    It's the same with two of my baby accounts. I can get in with them but not with my high-level ones (;;@益@)
    We should do a poll. Let's have a showing of "hands" to see who can get in with their high-level accounts and who can only get in with their low-level ones.

ME - High level - No | Low level - Yes

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    We should do a poll. Let's have a showing of "hands" to see who can get in with their high-level accounts and who can only get in with their low-level ones.

ME - High level - No | Low level - Yes
    I only have 1 account don?t know if it makes a difference but I?m in Australia last time I could log on was 3am it?s now 2.45pm here and still not allowing me access and I have also tried on multiple devices. I have already completed this weeks event yesterday so not to worried about not getting through that but the bingo is now worry some as other players now have a 12hr advantage or who knows how long it?s going to take to get back in 

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast