Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story game down

Fashion Designer

Dragon Story game down

I don't know how long this has been going on, but the game is NOT working...

Says: "Dragon Story is an online game and requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again."

Well, I'm online right now complaining about Dragon Story! What is going on???

Farm Supplier
    My game says the same thing. So does castle story and farm story 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto
    Almost noon here in downtown HOBART and game has been offline for a couple of hours now.
    Can we get an update from one of the moderators please.

Executive Chef
    Many people are reporting the same thing, so the game is probably temporarily offline for maintenance. I hate when my games are down, too, but look at this as an opportunity to do something productive or meaningful, like take a walk, say your prayers, call your mom: whatever it is that this game is taking your attention away from, go do that.

As for a mod, I think the only mod for this forum is Kooky, and she hasn't been able to be around as much recently. It's right there in her signature. Mods can't be available 24/7, and they do this voluntarily. It would be awesome if Storm8 staff would address this, but they only work certain hours, apparently. I find it odd that they do not have a support person or two who is available evenings and weekends. I used to subscribe to a nail polish subscription service, and they had people who worked evenings and weekends. I mean, seriously, all they had to do was sell nail polish, but they always had someone available to answer the phone if someone had a problem with their order. It seems that S8 puts minimal effort into pleasing and communicating with customers.

Fashion Designer
    Oddly enough I can load Castle Story ... but not Dragon or Fantasy Forest
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

New Resident
    I am in the dark here...
    ... what is going on?

On my little sister’s iPad the game works (she is too low a level to do this weeks challenge) but not on mine, I get the same message that it IS AN ONLINE GAME and I MUST CHECK MY CONNECTION?
    I have been off also for a few hours now and no idea when this problem is going to be fixed...

Any news would be appreciated

Fashion Designer
    This "problem" happened on April 17th and we weren't notified then, either.

One would think S8 staff could post a message about "maintenance".

It would be nice to be forewarned...before they go home at the end of their work day...
    And forget about work!

This is disgusting! Customer service is non-existent.

New Resident
    Castle story will not load for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Ditto
    Almost noon here in downtown HOBART and game has been offline for a couple of hours now.
    Can we get an update from one of the moderators please.
    I have taken opportunity to do other things but I do most of my game playing in daylight hours. I am useless after about 8.30pm. If we know it’s down for, say, 4 hours then we can plan our events around it. Remember all events are time critical so even losing half a day can make the difference between finishing the tournament or not - or even getting to the end of the community event.
    I will check again in another hour.

Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    My game says the same thing. So does castle story and farm story 2.
    I don't know if Farm Story 2 is down cause I haven't touched it in more than a year, but I do know that Castle Story is playing fine.

Fantasy Forest Story is not connecting and neither is Dragon Story.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast