Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Dragon Story game down

Fashion Designer
    1:50 pm Pacific time. All my games are up and running.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    but incredibly, so was that post
    Wow.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Yaaaaa
    Australia - 7.15am Wed morning. Dragon Story now working. Thanks to all who worked on this.

I have missed approx 22 hours of procuring floral hearts from quests, garden project icons, breeding, battles, evolution and harvesting
    I hope these will be compensated for in some way. Under normal circumstances I would be at the Magnolia Dragon level by now. Also of course we have lost a day out of the second den breeding week.
    I am still hoping to finish the tournament. However expect multiple losses in these last rounds so it would really help if the time saving videos actually worked. Pls S8 can you dump games like My Cafe that Never work. Actually before DS disappeared yesterday all the videos froze on completion thereby depriving chance of reward.
    Hope everyone else is back in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I registered this with support. I recall a similar incident last year when we did receive compensation so I am assuming this will happen again.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-08-19 at 10:29 AM. Reason: removed quoted post

I too can confirm it?s 7.11am Australia and I am finally back in, was a little shocked at first opening as all the event milestones (such as the shovels, egg, and dragons collect screens popped up) and needed to be collected again made me wonder what else could be missing, luckily I still came 1st in the bingo but 2nd had made great headway to my points and of course my gold and marble dragons were full to the brim so missed out their on the usual collecting but I?m just glad it?s back up and running and someone has an answer as to why it went down for so long soon, will be watching this space for any updates, good luck to all still trying to finish the event I guess I will just be thankful that it did not happen in the GLobal leaderboards event timeframe as that really would have been a nightmare.
    Last edited by sophiesonsters; 05-07-19 at 02:53 PM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi, everyone! You should be able to access your game now. Due to a Facebook issue, some players may have had difficulties accessing the game since yesterday. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your goal book for "A Big Thanks".

If you have further questions, please submit a request via support.

P.S. We will share status updates regarding other games as we recover from the outage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi, everyone! You should be able to access your game now. Due to a Facebook issue, some players may have had difficulties accessing the game since yesterday. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your goal book for "A Big Thanks".

If you have further questions, please submit a request via support.

P.S. We will share status updates regarding other games as we recover from the outage.
    "A Big Thanks"=750 points, & thanks to that, will reach the final milestone in 2 hours.
    That you for the points compensation.

Executive Chef
    Thank you, S8!!! 😀

New Resident
    Europe, game is back this morning
    I do not know what happened but thanks for the solution

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you to S8 for 750 points.
    That being said I can’t help but regret the incident. After all, in that 22 hours of no access I would have accumulated
    700 points from 7 quests
    690 points from the 2 garden objects - so a total of 1390
    And of course with 2 breeding dens and 4 nests and 2 evolution thingos that were inaccessible I also missed opportunity for another heap of points
    I don’t want to appear ungrateful - 750 is better than zero - however, through circumstances beyond my control it’s very unlikely I will accumulate enough points to get the last community event dragon so I feel a little *****ed and now wish I hadn’t spent gold to speed up some of the early breeding tasks.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789