Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story game down

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.
    Thanks, Elsa, but no joy yet

Will try again a few minutes later

I did force-close and restart all the games.

Still an issue here for Dragon Story and Castle Story
    Just tried Farm Story 2 and cannot get into that either
    Fully closed out of app and restarted device

Rhino Keeper
    Ps
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.
    Hey ELSA
    Thanks for being here
    Unfortunately still no access here. Have logged out closed iPad completely but still no DragonStory.

PS: I CAN get into both Castle and Fantasy Forest but I haven’t played these for about two years. Weird.

I’m still down too.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    How old is your DS account? I'm curious because players with new accounts are getting into their Storm8 games without issues, whereas the long-time players all seem to be locked out.
    It's an interesting idea, but seems unlikely given that various people are saying they have trouble with some but not all games. My Storm8 account is old enough to have started out as a Team Lava account, and I'm at max level here and in FFS. I (still!) cannot get into Dragon Story, yet I am able to access Fantasy Forest which is linked to the same account. They're the only 2 S8 games I still have loaded, so can't comment on CS, which I used to play. Sounds more like the issue is localized to some specific piece of hardware. We can only cross our fingers it's a comms problem and not a RAID problem. I'm just clinging on to DS out of habit, but even so I'd hate to have my account wiped out without warning....

New Resident
    Yep I have deleted castle story redownloaded it and restarted my phone. Still now working

Fashion Designer
    OK - it is now 1:05pm in central USA and I am happy to report that DS is up and running.

Now, what about all the points we would have collected during the downtime?

Update 1:26pmCDT USA - just checked my devices. My iPhone game is still down. My iPad game is up and running. Both are level 200.
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 05-07-19 at 11:27 AM.

Rebooted iPad, force-closed games. FFS still okay. Dragon story still has no connection. No change in status in 24-plus hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    OK - it is now 1:05pm in central USA and I am happy to report that DS is up and running.

Now, what about all the points we would have collected during the downtime?
    Congratulations! That's encouraging news. Unfortunately, the game is still down for me here in the Eastern time zone of the USA, as of 2:22 pm Tuesday.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knowitnot View Post
    Congratulations! That's encouraging news. Unfortunately, the game is still down for me here in the Eastern time zone of the USA, as of 2:22 pm Tuesday.
    Correction - My iPad game is up and running, but my iPhone game is still down. Both are level 200.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast