Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Can't access game

I can?t access bakery either I?ve done everything even contacted Apple they can?t do anything either. I can get onto Restaurant story with no problem yesterday I was doing fine with bakery and then all of a sudden Bam I couldn?t get on anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Oh I see why you thought it was your issue. Not all player are affected, some are able to get into their games. Others, including you, are affected.

I am affected and have been for approximately 18 hours. I appreciate that it has been reported but why are there no updates?I have to say, of all the online games I play, Storm8 is the worst for communication and customer service 😢

Yes I am having trouble accessing it too....and your right Storm8 is the worst about sending us updates....they keep us in the dark

New Resident
    I?m also having the same problem can?t log into bakery

It has been well over 12 hours since my game wouldn?t load. Hope they get this fixed soon. Hopefully they?ll give us extra time on the goal (fingers crossed)

I still am having this issue!!!

Have been having trouble since early morning not b gin able to access my bakery say 'connect to the Internet' my internet is working and I can get into my restaurant with no trouble

New Resident
    Going on day two now and still can?t get into Bakery or Fashion Story!!! Everything I had cooking or sewing is bad so that?s wasted money 🤬🤬

LUCKILY, I was able to make it to the second appliance in the current Bakery goal, but at this rate I won't be able to finish or have to sacrifice doing the side goal. Come on S8! This is crazy!
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Still no game????