Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Can't access game

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    Still no game????
    Nope :'( I'm at work now and haven't been able to check in the last couple hours but this morning when I checked it was still saying I wasn't connected to the internet. Meanwhile, my RS is fine. Hopefully they get this figured out and it doesn't impact RS because a goal should be starting today.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

The Honorable Panda
    The team is working on this issue. Try closing out your game then see if it will open.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Has anyone figured out what to do? My bakery is down stars and my food has spoiled. It says no connection but I have internet. What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The team is working on this issue. Try closing out your game then see if it will open.
    Tried closing, then force closing, still unable to open Bakery Story

New Resident
    Nothing is working tried everything

I can?t load Castle, Bakery, Forest or Dragon. Any idea what?s going on?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    LOL...which game? I think it?s safe to say that we?ve all tried that for several hours! Many in the thread have posted that we?ve even fully uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

It seems to be on multiple platforms so I?d say the issue is bigger than a game reset...

New Resident
    I'm also unable to access Bakery Story, though I can Castle Story and Dragon Story. I first noticed the Bakery Story issue around 4:30pm PST 5/6/19.

I'm on iOS 12.2 and Wi-Fi. I'm not having difficulty reaching any other site or service.

Still can not get in. This just might be the last straw for me. Idk if I will even try to play again. So frustrating
    Last edited by MoesBiestro; 05-07-19 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Words

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous storm 8 going on 24 hrs not being able to access the game and during the middle of a goal at that. I believe we as loyal players should receive some sort of compensation for this inconvenience I love playing bs, rs, and rs2 but this is crazy!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast