Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Can't access game

Farm Supplier
    I?m having the same problem but yet the game notified me that a dish has been cooked too long. Thanks a lot for the loss in coins. So stupid that notification can push thru when the game won?t load. And I don?t see storm8 extending the event.

Rhino Keeper

Help i cant get in to my bakery

Hallo, i don't know who to contact... But i can t get into my bakery all morning ...About 5 hours now,
    I get the screen that says, bakery story is an online game and requiers internet acces, but i wasn t able to concept, pls double check your connection and i'll try again

But i Am online, i can visit all sites, except for my bakery!

My english is limited so i don t know how to contact storm 8 and thought i try and ask if anyone here knows what to do?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    Hallo, i don't know who to contact... But i can t get into my bakery all morning ...About 5 hours now,
    I get the screen that says, bakery story is an online game and requiers internet acces, but i wasn t able to concept, pls double check your connection and i'll try again

But i Am online, i can visit all sites, except for my bakery!

My english is limited so i don t know how to contact storm 8 and thought i try and ask if anyone here knows what to do?
    You aren't alone on this. Others are affected as well. You need not contact Support, I've reported this in. Now we'll have to wait for the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry that you're unable to get in. Thanks guys for your updates. This has been flagged over. I'm afraid we'll need the team to fix this for us.

Please help to post if you're able to get in while we wait for the fix.
    (Merged to current thread)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You aren't alone on this. Others are affected as well. You need not contact Support, I've reported this in. Now we'll have to wait for the fix.

(Merged to current thread)
    Thank U for ur Message! So strange because my daughter plays bakery as Well and she doesn't have Any problem so thats why i thought something must be wrong... I deleted the game and installed iT but that didn t work either... Well now i know that i'm not alone i just have to wait and hope this Will be fixed soon.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    Thank U for ur Message! So strange because my daughter plays bakery as Well and she doesn't have Any problem so thats why i thought something must be wrong... I deleted the game and installed iT but that didn t work either... Well now i know that i'm not alone i just have to wait and hope this Will be fixed soon.
    Oh I see why you thought it was your issue. Not all player are affected, some are able to get into their games. Others, including you, are affected.

New Resident
    I am having the same issue since last night! I?m missing out on goal progression because of this. Could you please extend the time to reflect this lock out?

Still no connection as of this morning. Restaurant Story is working fine.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 I hope you will help us out since this is happening during a event like extend it a day

Bakery Story. Can?t connect

Can?t access Bakery Story. Says cannot connect to Internet last 3 days.

Host(ess)
    I am having the same problem. It started last night still the same this morning only game having problems with cleared history uninstalled reinstalled still says no internet....sorry I can't help you just wanted to let you know your not alone. I'm on IOS device using old one to access forum hopefully we will get some answers

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast