Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Can't access game

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app as well and that doesn’t even work. I also have IOS and Bakery story still isn’t working. I have WiFi as well and my other games like fashion story work just fine. It’s just bakery story for me.

Host(ess)
    I have tried everything on BS cleared history,reinstalled game still nothing ....it’s their problem not ours.

New Resident
    I reported this because I can?t get into Fashion and my girlfriend can?t get into Bakery and they said ticket closed check forums so it seems they could care less.

Host(ess)
    We need an update as to what?s going on...is this fix going to take a day a week a month...we don?t know what?s wrong.give us something...

New Resident
    I tried to start a new game, on a different device. It worked fine. As soon as I tried to transfer my current game over, it crashed again. Thus seems like a rather large problem.

New Resident
    Any news? I tried to submit a report and it will not let me.

My Bakery, Fashion and Home Design are not working at all.. the only one that works is Restaurant... if that’s all I’m left with then I may as well be done!!!

New Resident
    I can't access mine either!! I'm so sad!! Says "oh darn" then the message about the connection.

New Resident
    Yep, ticket auto closed for me as well. I've been playing bakery story since 2012 - never have had this happen before.

New Resident
    Hi there! Do we have any kind of update? I've restarted, reset all settings, uninstalled, reinstalled, tried different wifi connections. Nothing.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast