Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fyber issue

Fyber issue

I recently completed one of the activities to earn free gems. Leveled up to 20 in Legendary. It?s been over a week and I haven?t received the gems (first time, I?ve done a lot of these). I followed the recommended steps I found in another thread and reported it in the status section. When i check back it still says incomplete and that they sent me an email. Nope. No email to be found and I don?t see anything about how else to contact them. Any Fyber help available? I?d really love to get my 314 gems. Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have a section here about Fyber

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1552146

I don't have an email for them but if they said they sent you check your spam/junk folder in your email program. There are emails in their privacy statement so maybe read through that and see if you find what you need.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-06-19 at 11:01 PM.

Thanks spiritwind. The link you posted was what I had found previously and I did as described. I?ve checked all my mail on all my devices just in case and I?ve got nothing. Still no gems either. I will try that last email address in the privacy section but it doesn?t look like where I need to be. Disappointing that they don?t provide a contact for help with problems like this.

No replies from any Fyber emails and still no gems..... 🙁🙁🙁. And now it?s disappeared from the status page
    Last edited by Ysandre; 05-14-19 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Additional info

Come on🤯

So really, is there no way to contact Fyber or get this resolved? Somebody at storm8 has to be able to talk to these people...obviously I won?t be doing anything requiring a purchase if there?s no way to get an answer if something goes wrong!!!

Still no sign of my gems or any answer from Fyber. Who can help???????

I'll contact s8 and see if I can get some more info for you... I've logged a report and will post here with a response. Sorry it's taking so long to fix this...

Thanks spiritwind! Sorry if I got cranky 😜

It's a difficult situation and I understand Sending PM with details.

🙂 Where did you send the pm? I?m not seeing it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast