Thread: Accidentally spent gems

Executive Chef

Accidentally spent gems

I am writing this thread to express my extreme frustration and sympathy with the others after entering the gem trap. I has just accidentally bought the unwanted Winston pig from truffle forest FOR 220 GEMS!! It is all of my effort to find gems and buy gems putting in this game! I have played all the other games of Storm8 and really pleased with the service and events, but the one and only thing that keeps bugging me is the gem trap!! I hope Storm8 is going to add the confirmation button to these games in order to make players feel much safer around gems as well as we can buy the things we are passionate about, not to accidentally buy unwanted stuff. I am really into Farm Story 2 and all the other Storm8 games, although there is a lot of struggle completing the events, I still play these games regularly. I really do not want this issue to spoil my fun playing these games. I am looking forward to your assistance and reply soon. Thank you for reading and your understanding.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

The winston pig is not a gem trap; it allows you to mine for truffles an extra time every 12 hours.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-04-18 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Removed Support actions
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    But i really do not want the pig, i want to buy the pets yand event boosts in all kinds of events.
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Grand Emperor
    I am sorry you made an accidental purchase and I'm afraid the forum is unable to assist on this. On the bright side, an additional truffle pig gives you an additional chance to hunt for truffles and truffles fetch good profit.

Feel free to drop a request for gem confirmation feature here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...m-Confirmation

New Resident

Unwanted coin purchase using gems

Help! I inadvertently used 500 coins to buy 37,500 coins! I didn?t mean to do this. I have over 6 million coins, there is no way I need or want more. How do I get this undone?

Grand Emperor
    Oh no guppie5! I feel so sorry for your loss! Ouch!

I'm afraid the forum can't assist on accidental purchases. So sorry....