Thread: BOX: Brunch Day Crate - 2019 May 3

Nightclub Owner

BOX: Brunch Day Crate - 2019 May 3

New Mystery Box and Goal
    REMOVED 05-31-2019

Brunch Day Crate currently on sale for 16 Gems for 29 days (should disappear at the end of the month)

Brunch Day Crate Contents:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Chalk Drawing - wall
    Flower Cone - 1x1
    Brunch Buffet - 2x2

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Brunch Selfie - 2x2
    Drink Display - 2x1

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Cheers! - 3x3
    Brunch Party - 3x3

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Brunchin' Ain't Easy - 4x4

Goal: What's For Brunch?
    Have 1 Chalk Drawing
    Have 1 Flower Cone
    Have 1 Brunch Buffet
    Have 1 Brunch Selfie
    Have 1 Drink Display
    Have 1 Cheers!
    Have 1 Brunch Party
    Have 1 Brunchin' Ain't Easy
    *Rewards: $1,000, 90 xp

NOTES:
    - Opening the box via the goal book does NOT assure you a certain a prize. All crate purchases are RANDOM.
    - This goal is will not impact your playing/purchasing of the box.
    - It is not necessary to make your box purchases through the goal to have your prizes count in the goal.
    - The goal task will automatically check off the items as you randomly win them from the box.
    - You will only be charged gems when you click on the Mystery Box in the Market like you do for all box purchases.

Inventory/Market Cards:
    Spoiler: show

Decos on Display:

What's For Brunch - 29 Day Goal Cards:

Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-01-19 at 02:44 AM.

Host(ess)
    The brunchin aint easy i bought for a sale price from the crate $16 and instead of giving me the correct item they gave me a wall decor and i just wasted my gems.. this is unfair...
    I chose the right one when you see under crate goal price you can choose and open it..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kashieca19 View Post
    The brunchin aint easy i bought for a sale price from the crate $16 and instead of giving me the correct item they gave me a wall decor and i just wasted my gems.. this is unfair...
    I chose the right one when you see under crate goal price you can choose and open it..
    You cannot choose which item you want from a crate, it's completely random.

The infographic in the goal book is just to let you know what's inside the box unlike other years where we would guess our way.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the thread!

I only tried it 1 time because the only item I am interested in is the brunch buffet instead I ended up with the ugly chalk drawing.

Even the nursery poster is way better looking.

Oh well, that's the uncertainty that gambling on boxes comes with.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    For me this box is just like the Bunny one, I've spent heaps on gems and get the same things over and over and over again! Has anyone got either the 1st prize or the cheers prize? I had to have words with myself about buying more gems lol I like the other items I just don't want to have heaps of them. I have put a lot of them around my Bakery but I don't want over ****. How is everyone else doing? Cheers.

Monday night I got the Cheers item! WooHoo! For me :-)
    Last edited by edie62; 05-06-19 at 04:29 AM. Reason: I got one of the items I didn't have.

Rhino Keeper
    Although I am happy that there are new items up for grabs but the way S8 is rolling this out is pretty messed up. This way of asking players to spend precious gems on items that they thought they're getting (because it says "Have") when they click "Open" is very misleading and sly of S8. They should have changed it to "Try Your Luck Today!" or added something similar to the intro (the part where she says to "scroll down to see them all!") or something so that players don't get frustrated. Not everyone will catch the "Which one will you get today?" in the pop up at the beginning because it disappears when you tap "No Thanks" or "Buy". They should have just added it to the intro.

Just a suggestion.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by edie62 View Post
    For me this box is just like the Bunny one, I've spent heaps on gems and get the same things over and over and over again! Has anyone got either the 1st prize or the cheers prize? I had to have words with myself about buying more gems lol I like the other items I just don't want to have heaps of them. I have put a lot of them around my Bakery but I don't want over ****. How is everyone else doing? Cheers.

Monday night I got the Cheers item! WooHoo! For me :-)
    If you're able to post pics of the item, I'll add it to the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Although I am happy that there are new items up for grabs but the way S8 is rolling this out is pretty messed up. This way of asking players to spend precious gems on items that they thought they're getting (because it says "Have") when they click "Open" is very misleading and sly of S8. They should have changed it to "Try Your Luck Today!" or added something similar to the intro (the part where she says to "scroll down to see them all!") or something so that players don't get frustrated. Not everyone will catch the "Which one will you get today?" in the pop up at the beginning because it disappears when you tap "No Thanks" or "Buy". They should have just added it to the intro.

Just a suggestion.
    I agree completely. It's very confusing for some players which is why I added the Notes to the first post. Every time a player asks me a question or runs into an issue with the new crate system, I add it to the notes and hope it helps another player avoid making the same mistake.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree completely. It's very confusing for some players which is why I added the Notes to the first post. Every time a player asks me a question or runs into an issue with the new crate system, I add it to the notes and hope it helps another player avoid making the same mistake.
    I can't imagine how tedious it might have been for you having to explain the game's messed up ways over and over again, especially for those who don't visit the forum..

Really can't thank you enough for all the work (and love!) that you've put into starting goal threads, updating them and answering questions! Sending you lots of purple hearts! <3<3<3
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hey all,

This isn't a mod note, just an observation: the previous boxes we've received this year were only on the market for the duration specified by their timer, so this box may be taken off the market as well after its timer expires. Just thought I'd point this out in case anyone was considering opening it up.

May the odds be ever in your favor~
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hey all,

This isn't a mod note, just an observation: the previous boxes we've received this year were only on the market for the duration specified by their timer, so this box may be taken off the market as well after its timer expires. Just thought I'd point this out in case anyone was considering opening it up.

May the odds be ever in your favor~
    For some reason, I lost that bit of text during the pasting of the info but thanks to your note I've added it back in.

I'm really pleased with the new format they're using for the mystery boxes (just got Cheers! today) and I'm sure that between the goal and the limited time option to buy that these boxes are getting more clicks than the old ones did. Which is all well and good since that will hopefully translate to them continuing to offer a new box every month -- I've gotten a bit spoiled by this point, lol.