Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kaulipia Tournament 5/3/19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I would definitely try that dragon too. Maybe Tribal, Unruly or Daywing as well. Purple or Royal dragons may work in this spot too.
    Hi, skyharbor, thank you so much for this tip about trying royal. After six losses to Battlemage, I just set my level 14 Sunsnake on him and took him down magnificently, bB. Last few tournaments, I've been stuck at battle 15 or 16, and just had to quit because all my guys were in line for the spa, lol. Can't believe I've made it this far and only used ultimate once (for bingo). One more to go, super-psyched!

Edit: omg! First battle with level 20 Kaulipia...level 7 (lol!) Social, mmB for the win!! Best of luck to those still slugging it out in the arena!!
    Last edited by lynniefish; 05-07-19 at 04:19 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks PuntaMita after 11 attempts to defeat Kaulipia came on here and used Argentina like you did. Finally defeated it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Thanks PuntaMita after 11 attempts to defeat Kaulipia came on here and used Argentina like you did. Finally defeated it.
    Nice going!! That dragon does well for me.
    I was worried after my multiple losses with Battlemage I would be stuck on the last round. Argentina came through for both of us.
    Congratulations, tournament won, cheers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Seamonster(Tropic.Yellow.Blue) has a 3-0 strength advantage over Red so is a good choice against Red types including Kaulipia.
    Last edited by retseho; 05-07-19 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Fixed Kaulipia being auto-corrected to Jailhouse

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Nice going!! That dragon does well for me.
    I was worried after my multiple losses with Battlemage I would be stuck on the last round. Argentina came through for both of us.
    Congratulations, tournament won, cheers!
    I don't have Argentina. What are elements please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I don't have Argentina. What are elements please?
    Blue and yellow,( also has the world globe) even a higher level Mist might take care of business. Let's us know, hope it works!

#26 battlestead 19 - flame queen 12 mb
    #27 River 19 - Fire 15 BMB.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 05-08-19 at 04:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    I have never learned which colors are strong against which colors. I guess I really should do that. If I can get the tournament dragon on one of my 3 accounts, that's enough for me. I had to use gold a few times, but I finally completed the tournament. Now my dragons can begin to heal.

Executive Chef
    So my Rainbow King dragon has proven to be a peaceful king who has no interest in battling for his kingdom or whatever. Lol! He's still a baby, but, still, he hasn't won a battle. I also have a baby Neo Glasswing that I purchased in a package a couple weeks back, and my account finally got to a high enough level to have champs, so I hatched him, and he has been doing great so far. I'll evolve him during the LB. I guess Rainbow King can just sit in my forest and look handsome. LOL!

I have never really been active in the forum before so I was unaware of all the helpful info y'all provide, this is great.
    I was having a hard time defeating Battlesteed so I was looking around to see what could defeat a Champion type, I tried like some suggested Diamond, mines a lv14, twice with no success. I didn't have any other suggested dragon to use so on a whim I tried Spellspine lv10, who I've had great success with during this tournament and it worked!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast