Ultra Rare
    Type: Flower, Red
    Habitat: Blossom Cycle Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 32
    Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 coins
    Incubation: 25 hours
    Exp Gained: 780
    You can craft in the spell shop. Collect 20,000 Florettes to craft.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Am I missing something or is it true that the only way of getting a habitat with the flower/petal element is to pay 300 gold? If I am right then after current community event I will opt out of events for the whole month. I can’t recall purchasing any other habitat where the element was only available by spending gold.
    Surely Storm8 does not expect us to use real money to be able to house a whole month of petal dragons. Obviously hybrids have a second element option but like most long term players I am not far away from running out of space and I have already dumped all the dragons I can do without.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Am I missing something or is it true that the only way of getting a habitat with the flower/petal element is to pay 300 gold? If I am right then after current community event I will opt out of events for the whole month. I can’t recall purchasing any other habitat where the element was only available by spending gold.
    Surely Storm8 does not expect us to use real money to be able to house a whole month of petal dragons. Obviously hybrids have a second element option but like most long term players I am not far away from running out of space and I have already dumped all the dragons I can do without.
    It’s getting very greedy and harder to play this game that’s for sure.

Fashion Designer
    I have finished the DT and have the Lilac dragon in Storage, but I do not have the 1,070 florettes to craft the Paeonia dragon(which I needed). I know that no one is at Support to help me because of the USA Memorial Day holiday, but I might send a request ticket anyway.....?

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I have finished the DT and have the Lilac dragon in Storage, but I do not have the 1,070 florettes to craft the Paeonia dragon(which I needed). I know that no one is at Support to help me because of the USA Memorial Day holiday, but I might send a request ticket anyway.....?
    Go ahead and send the ticket. They'll pick it up after the holidays and should resolve it in time for you to craft the dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Go ahead and send the ticket. They'll pick it up after the holidays and should resolve it in time for you to craft the dragon.
    @deadpixel - thanks for your reply. I will submit the ticket.