Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Viola Dragon - May 3 2019 (Needed for the Spring Winds World Event)

Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Lawl I saw the top-most dragon (Dizzy) in the shop and assumed it was that one. Ugh. Now have a 24hr breeding on top of *just* finishing a 20hr breeding....-__-
    Dizzy? Do you mean that you bred black and white? There shouldn't be any 24-hour outcome for breeding pure black and white. However, if one or both of your dragons was a Diamond hybrid, then you've probably got yourself a Black Diamond Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Man! That's really horrible luck! With 64 possible outcomes for Birthstone and Anubis, you got the longest, non-diamond failure
    ikr? I'm hoping my karma points got a big boost for Penumbra.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    That's it!! You've got it, well done!
    I used the same combo & got Music.
    Thanks and yes I did get it. Happy finally a common.

Fashion Designer
    If Viola is the only 4 hour possible breeding Peacock and Neo Air then I have it breeding now if not I have it crafting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    If Viola is the only 4 hour possible breeding Peacock and Neo Air then I have it breeding now if not I have it crafting.
    Yes, you have it! Congratulations!
    You can start one on quests, evolve the other and be in great shape to finish.
    I am waiting on yet another 18hr fail. It's just sad. I crafted one and sent it directly to quest and am in the process of getting more crafting materials for another. Getting to the end may not happen but I will give it my best effort.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, you have it! Congratulations!
    You can start one on quests, evolve the other and be in great shape to finish.
    I am waiting on yet another 18hr fail. It's just sad. I crafted one and sent it directly to quest and am in the process of getting more crafting materials for another. Getting to the end may not happen but I will give it my best effort.
    I’m in the same boat grrrr. Can’t breed the darn thing. Got everything else many many times over and over but the much needed *common* dragon

Pity as I really like pinky stuff. Love the pink designs of these dragons. I really want the last 2 dragons of the event. Oh well. I’ll try my best but day 3 and still haven’t bred the dragon. Crafting one as I type this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I?m in the same boat grrrr. Can?t breed the darn thing. Got everything else many many times over and over but the much needed *common* dragon

Pity as I really like pinky stuff. Love the pink designs of these dragons. I really want the last 2 dragons of the event. Oh well. I?ll try my best but day 3 and still haven?t bred the dragon. Crafting one as I type this
    I think we might be okay if we craft 2 and play hard. I still don't have the second item we collect points from, but I'm close. Just went for Bingo bred with Artemis and Air and got 4 hours but it might be Athena.(?) I'm just happy it's not Trickster AGAIN.
    Food can bring us some nice points as well. It will be interesting to see if we make it. Best of luck!!
    Last 4 hour was Viola, finally.
    Hope you got lucky too Cosmolife. Hang in there!
    Last edited by PuntaMita; 05-06-19 at 07:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Dizzy? Do you mean that you bred black and white? There shouldn't be any 24-hour outcome for breeding pure black and white. However, if one or both of your dragons was a Diamond hybrid, then you've probably got yourself a Black Diamond Dragon
    I most definitely did not mean 24hrs xD I think it was the Hot Choko one, and the one before that, I had put in a Magic from my previous breeding during Tales. So the breeding times were ****ing me right off the bat! I eventually got my first one through crafting, as almost always.

Rhino Keeper
    They pulled a fast one, usually that's where the one we need to breed is. Hopefully this counts as paying your dues and you'll get Viola the first yellow & purple you put together.
    The fails are giving you coins toward crafting so that's good😊
    Good luck!
    Inorite? I *completely* assumed that was the one, without even bothering to look elsewhere. That'll teach me, hah -__- But at least thank dog for the crafting. Hopefully you've got yours already at this point too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Inorite? I *completely* assumed that was the one, without even bothering to look elsewhere. That'll teach me, hah -__- But at least thank dog for the crafting. Hopefully you've got yours already at this point too!
    Yes, thank you. Crafted 1, hatched one and playing catch up! Islands are full of Music & Tricksters - lol!😊

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast