Thread: Can't expan - only have 152 habitats out of 223- cap

Rhino Keeper

Can't expan - only have 152 habitats out of 223- cap

I am at level 200 with 223 cap on habitats but game won't let me expand even though I only have 152 habitats. Message says "You've already expanded everywhere in your forest that is safe to explore" - what does that mean??

So maybe if I delete the huge amount of stuff in storage I should be able to expand?
    I really don't know if that will fix may expansion problem. anyone with suggestions??

I have an Ipad pRO-IOS 12.2

Grand Emperor
    I believe you have fully expanded the available land in your forest, i.e. you have maxed out your land. The number of habitats is unrelated to land expansion. It just means the number of habitats you can place in your forest. Don't worry, your game is fine. You need not delete your stored items, in fact there's nothing you need to do. We'll need the team to give us more land before you can expand further. Don't worry, your game is working fine.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you even though I've seen other fantasy lands expanded to many more slots/spots than I do so I'm disappointed.

Grand Emperor
    Oh you saw others with more land? Level 200 is the max level so it's not due to your game level that's stopping your expansion. In that case, I would suggest that you contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game and confirm this. I can't be 100% sure without seeing your forest.