Thread: Sapphire Sphinx won?t breed

Sapphire Sphinx won?t breed

At the last animal sale I bought a sapphire Sphinx because I?ve not been able to breed a crystal creature even though I?ve been trying for a months. It didn?t say not available through breeding so I assumed I could breed other crystal animals from it, but now it?s not giving me any jeweled eggs. I have been breeding with water only animals so that the only options are crystal and water but I just get the water wolf over and over. What?s the deal?

Executive Chef
    Ummm, yeah, if you breed it with a single element animal, you will just keep getting duplicates of that animal over and over, in my experience.

But there are other crystal and water combos. Shouldn?t I get one of them? I also tried breeding with non water animals but no crystal animals there either.

Executive Chef
    That's what I thought, too - that I would get other crystal/water hybrids, but it didn't work for me. However, the thing to remember is that the chance of getting a crystal animal is extremely low. Some people get to a very high level before they manage to breed their first Crystal Unicorn. I have been playing for years and still only have about 1/2 of all the crystal animals, no matter how many times I breed with a CU or a crystal hybrid.

Ok great. I just wanted to know whether it was possible or if I?m wasting my time. If it?s a question of numbers then I can just keep breeding with the Frostfang since I?ll either get that or a crystal animal and the frostfang only has a 4 hr breed. Thanks!