View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?Did you like the new prize scheme?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

3 15.79%
  • I didn't like this event

13 68.42%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 21.05%
  • I didn't participate

3 15.79%
  • Rainy Forest

11 57.89%
  • Bead Steed

10 52.63%
  • Astral Pegasus

10 52.63%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 26.32%
  • I love the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I like the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I am neutral to it

1 5.26%
  • I dislike the new prize scheme

4 21.05%
  • I hate the new prize scheme

13 68.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Astral Pegasus - 2019 May 3 (POLL ADDED)

Hi.

Astral Pegasus.

Best Regards.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Astral Pegasus Egg.PNG 
Views:	254 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	51693   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Astral Pegasus.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	51694  

Executive Chef
    Thank you, jmatarii! I think I like this one best as a juvenile, so I might not need to invest a ton of food in it. Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    didn't like new scheme of things, had animal still in storage. Had always enjoyed this game in the past... it was the one I always played. However".not this time . Then there is a prize to collect from S8 and it won't allow me to. I am terribly disappointed

Is it possible to remove coins as “prizes” for all events? Just a suggestion. Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    Is it possible to remove coins as “prizes” for all events? Just a suggestion. Thank you
    I second this.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    My baby account got the Pegasus after all, but I feel kind of neutral about it because I know that the gal who came in 3rd was really trying for it. I swear I didn't put much effort in at the end because I was ok with losing the pegasus and getting Runes instead. Both of my older accounts I finally just decided to allow to finish towards the bottom. I can't use runes anymore, anyway. I just want the food.

As for the way that they redid the LB, I have been fairly vocal already about the fact that I didn't like the way that they revamped it. Please make it go back! Please tell us if this game is going to continue or not! And please give us expansions!
    I was the one who "beat the gal who came in 3rd" because I was also trying hard and even lost sleep to collect everything to get that thing. The last time I competed some random guys who BOUGHT points won even though I always earn it without spending real money. So please dont say she was really trying, because I was also really trying and even timed my breeding and evolving to get the last points I needed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345