View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?Did you like the new prize scheme?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

3 15.79%
  • I didn't like this event

13 68.42%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 21.05%
  • I didn't participate

3 15.79%
  • Rainy Forest

11 57.89%
  • Bead Steed

10 52.63%
  • Astral Pegasus

10 52.63%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 26.32%
  • I love the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I like the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I am neutral to it

1 5.26%
  • I dislike the new prize scheme

4 21.05%
  • I hate the new prize scheme

13 68.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Astral Pegasus - 2019 May 3 (POLL ADDED)

Don't know where to post this so feel free to move if in wrong place. Everyone should check their goal page. I had Leaderboard points to collect from a problem earlier today.

Executive Chef
    Hopefully none of my competitors are on the forum. 👀 When you go in your game, you'll get 600 lb points for the technical difficulties they were having. Do a boost! It gives you the extra points! I ***so*** wish I had realized that before I collected on my baby account. *groan* I didn't know what was going on and just hit the collect button.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Don't know where to post this so feel free to move if in wrong place. Everyone should check their goal page. I had Leaderboard points to collect from a problem earlier today.
    Thankyou for that, I may not have seen it if I didn’t come here.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Hopefully none of my competitors are on the forum.  When you go in your game, you'll get 600 lb points for the technical difficulties they were having. Do a boost! It gives you the extra points! I ***so*** wish I had realized that before I collected on my baby account. *groan* I didn't know what was going on and just hit the collect button.
    Wish I had of scrolled down one more post, but I got so excited I claimed on both accounts without boosters, then came back and saw it, moan and groan, could kick myself.

Executive Chef
    I really thought my baby account would have a real shot at the Pegasus because your first LB, is usually pretty easy because they usually put you in with other low level players who don't have a ton of resources yet, but I wasn't that lucky this time. Just staying around 3rd place. *sigh*

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Which prizes did you like?
    3. Did you like the new prize scheme?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Executive Chef
    Not a fan for what they did with the LB, but voted I like this event, because it's. But dislike the way they did with the milestone prizes. Next time please bring back the old way we all are used to.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Farm Supplier
    have not been on the forum much cause this LB was soooo disappointing, and now Im super bummed to have missed the extra 600 points thank you Cranklink14606 for posting about it anyways!

I reached 6000 points and got the pop up for bead steed but it?s not in my storage box - did anyone else have issues with that?

Executive Chef
    My baby account got the Pegasus after all, but I feel kind of neutral about it because I know that the gal who came in 3rd was really trying for it. I swear I didn't put much effort in at the end because I was ok with losing the pegasus and getting Runes instead. Both of my older accounts I finally just decided to allow to finish towards the bottom. I can't use runes anymore, anyway. I just want the food.

As for the way that they redid the LB, I have been fairly vocal already about the fact that I didn't like the way that they revamped it. Please make it go back! Please tell us if this game is going to continue or not! And please give us expansions!

I didn't like the new "prize" scheme.

Came in second and got the Pegasus.

Ho-hum! Wasn't really trying but ended with 6,500 worth of LB points thanks partially to the "Gift."

It initially appeared that no one in my group was trying for the Pegasus. I was at first place right up to the last five minutes with the second place player holding at 6,012 points, when a player that was in 5th place with 4,000 points, suddenly started boosting and raising his score till he hit 8,900 points. LOL So determined was he to get the gold trophy If I could, I would send him my silver trophy to add to the big collection of trophies in his forest.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast