View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?Did you like the new prize scheme?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

3 15.79%
  • I didn't like this event

13 68.42%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 21.05%
  • I didn't participate

3 15.79%
  • Rainy Forest

11 57.89%
  • Bead Steed

10 52.63%
  • Astral Pegasus

10 52.63%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 26.32%
  • I love the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I like the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I am neutral to it

1 5.26%
  • I dislike the new prize scheme

4 21.05%
  • I hate the new prize scheme

13 68.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Astral Pegasus - 2019 May 3 (POLL ADDED)

Same here, I have Papillion on level 5 but I didn’t get points for it so it seems I need to breed a new one, which is very annoying! But I am very happy with Bead Steed as the 6k prize as I don’t have him and always wanted it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix8 View Post
    Same here, I have Papillion on level 5 but I didn’t get points for it so it seems I need to breed a new one, which is very annoying! But I am very happy with Bead Steed as the 6k prize as I don’t have him and always wanted it!
    I do agree with you re: Bead Steed. I have 3 accounts, but only have Bead Steed on 1 of those. I bought him for a good amount of gems, but at least I have hbenn able to enjoy him all this time. He will be a welcome addition to my other accounts.

Bead Steed is definitely gorgeous! Does the Astral Pegasus look like a copy of the Cignus?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Makes you wonder if S8 wants people to stop playing. I can't believe how awful the milestone prizes are. My baby account should be ok but main account...i don't think I will be playing much at all. I can't use coins or a habitat or runes and already have bead steed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Makes you wonder if S8 wants people to stop playing. I can't believe how awful the milestone prizes are. My baby account should be ok but main account...i don't think I will be playing much at all. I can't use coins or a habitat or runes and already have bead steed.
    Exactly. Older accounts can't use any of this stuff except food. Every month they are putting less and less effort into this game, so I think that they are planning to phase it out eventually. I like this one a lot more than Dragon Story because of the variety of animals, plus the fact that it *doesn't* have a million things to do. DS can feel like a full time job sometimes if you participate in events, battles, bingo, and all the mining.

Grand Emperor
    Very rarely you hear me rant on the forums but I'm afraid this situation calls for it.

I agree with you all. The prizes or lack of prizes are aweful! Where are the past creatures for individual prizes? Please bring them back. I dont mind if I have duplicates or hatch or store them. At least they are better than no prize.

Let me get this straight. Unless we get to 4,200 points and above for the proper prize of habitat, there's no "prize" for lower milestones?

Below 4,200 points, say at 2,200 points:
    You need to spend 2,200 * 200 = 440,000 food to get coins and 17,500 food. Making a loss of 422,500 food not to mention the coins spent. What logic is that?

Come on Fantasy team! You already took away the pleasure of World Event, Forest Party and now Leaderboard as well? Please don't do this to us.

The Astral Pegasus seems like a dark omen of bad news.

New Resident
    No new animal before 6000 points is horrible. I only bother to get the new habitat, but no animal before that sucks. Not to mention I might to get the habitat because of not getting the papilion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    <Snip...>
    The Astral Pegasus seems like a dark omen of bad news.
    Perhaps a Harbinger of Death

I just now started the Leaderboard Event and found myself at a lost for words, which is quite disturbing actually

A look at the board I'm on is even more disturbing. Whereas many players would by this time have scores above the 1K mark, only a single player on my leaderboard has a score above 500, the rest are all at 200 and below

It was only about two, maybe thee, weeks ago when I wrote a short rant about the state I felt FFS was devolving into, but I can't find the post now. So, I'm not sure whether it's because I dreamt about posting it, or wrote but forgot to tap the "Post Quick Reply" button

Oh well, if nothing else, I'll just work towards getting the habitat

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix8 View Post
    Bead Steed is definitely gorgeous! Does the Astral Pegasus look like a copy of the Cignus?!?
    Yes you’re almost right DragonPhoenix8! - I knew i’d seen the Astral Pegasus image somewhere before...
    If players recall, when the “Starwalker” Storybook first ran, the imagery for Cygnus depicted an unknown flying horse. After raising as a query, that was soon corrected, but the mystery “horse” had never reappeared... until now!

Other than that I can only agree with previous comment on what is shaping up to be the most pathetic attempt at any event so far in the history of FFS...
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh this is a quiet leaderboard. No one in my group seems to be bothering with it, which would be nice if I wanted to put in some food effort and get to the 6k mark. But I?m only getting minimal points from spins and don?t see me getting close without mega food spending, as much as I want bead steed I don?t think I want to sink the resources in.

Bit shocked that there?s no other animal prizes, there are plenty of older critters they could have chosen.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast