View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?Did you like the new prize scheme?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

3 15.79%
  • I didn't like this event

13 68.42%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 21.05%
  • I didn't participate

3 15.79%
  • Rainy Forest

11 57.89%
  • Bead Steed

10 52.63%
  • Astral Pegasus

10 52.63%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 26.32%
  • I love the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I like the new prize scheme

0 0%
  • I am neutral to it

1 5.26%
  • I dislike the new prize scheme

4 21.05%
  • I hate the new prize scheme

13 68.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Astral Pegasus - 2019 May 3 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Gosh this is a quiet leaderboard. No one in my group seems to be bothering with it, which would be nice if I wanted to put in some food effort and get to the 6k mark. But I?m only getting minimal points from spins and don?t see me getting close without mega food spending, as much as I want bead steed I don?t think I want to sink the resources in.

Bit shocked that there?s no other animal prizes, there are plenty of older critters they could have chosen.
    I landed on those crappy tiles 3 times in a row! Chests have been coins. I will work for Bead Steed, I can't help myself. Quite a few on LB started boosting right away. I'm in the wrong line up - lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I landed on those crappy tiles 3 times in a row! Chests have been coins. I will work for Bead Steed, I can't help myself. Quite a few on LB started boosting right away. I'm in the wrong line up - lol.
    Me too and runes which I don't need anymore for a while now. All my chest from the LB milestone are coins as well.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Yeah, I didn't get into one of these easy leaderboards either.

Rhino Keeper
    It does appear S8 wants us all to quit playing. Numerous people have been screaming for expansion space for over a year which their programmers appear to be unable to figure out how to do. Now a LB with no creatures. Food is great but nobody needs coins after playing for a couple of months not to mention how useless they are after years of play. How disappointing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Perhaps a Harbinger of Death

I just now started the Leaderboard Event and found myself at a lost for words, which is quite disturbing actually

A look at the board I'm on is even more disturbing. Whereas many players would by this time have scores above the 1K mark, only a single player on my leaderboard has a score above 500, the rest are all at 200 and below

It was only about two, maybe thee, weeks ago when I wrote a short rant about the state I felt FFS was devolving into, but I can't find the post now. So, I'm not sure whether it's because I dreamt about posting it, or wrote but forgot to tap the "Post Quick Reply" button

Oh well, if nothing else, I'll just work towards getting the habitat
    I was lost for words too when I opened the LB screen. I was prepared to have 1 new creature instead of usual 2 in the sneak preview but totally shocked by the missing creatures, even hoped that my game was buggy.

(PM me if you need my help finding your post.)

Rhino Keeper
    Ugh, this is hands down THE worst event ever released in the game. No animal prizes at all except for the final milestone (and it isn't even a new one), and the grand prize looks way too similar to previous animals. If they're having trouble coming up with new ideas, they need to slow down with the events! I prefer they release fewer high quality events over nonstop low quality ones.

Not that it really matters either way, as I don't have space for new animals right now and haven't had any for almost a year

Executive Chef
    Runes, runes, runes! Seriously, they need to stop!!!! No need for runes! If I cld trade them for gems they could keep coming but they are sitting gathering dust!
    Ugh, would be ashame if the game was going to die out but it?s definitely looking that way.

No wonder people have lost interest in competing in leaderboard, if u can’t breed required animal u don’t have a chance. How do they choose who gets it and who does not? Really annoyed, will not buy it (have two already) if that is their game.

Executive Chef
    My brand spanking new account is loving the Runes! My old account, not so much. I think I might need to semi-retire my oldest account. I might sell off duplicates of breedable animals (I like to show them at different stages of evolution) and hatch some of the unique, unbreedable animals that I have in storage to display on that account. Middle account can limp along for a couple more months as I switch out 3 animal habitats for new 5 animal habitats. I was trying to decide if I wanted to place the prize habitat from this event, but I see that it can be upgraded to hold 5 animals, so I will place it on my middle account. Placing a free premium habitat on my baby account was a no brainer! The sooner you get habitats that can hold more that 2,000 coins, the faster your money will add up for all those pesky early expansions that cost 500,000 coins when you only make 100,000 a day. I was really excited to get a new account and was going to concentrate on stocking it almost completely with animals earned during events rather than lots of permanent breedables, but if they are going to phase the game out, I don't know if it is worth spending more money on it going forward or not.

Executive Chef
    I don?t know what to do. This leaderboard is rubbish. But it?s the only event I play. No point in world events and no space for story books - also can?t be doing with the stress of tournaments. But it means leaderboards are the only event I play and if I sit this one out to I?m literally doing nothing!
    Leaderboards are the only times I feed and evolve animals to so if I want them to progress then I should compete, but also not very fair on the people who actually want to win this time

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast