Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mama Mia - 2019 May 2 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Idmommabear999 View Post
    I have 2 different devices and one is a Samsung that I have this issue with a lot. My 2 fixed have been to leave my game open for 15-20 mins. Or close game and then get back in and make sure recipes still cooking if not restart them. There have been a couple times that if I forgot I actually missed getting the prize because I was short 1 or 2 recipes
    Oh wow, that's horrible. This is a first for me, I've always used a Samsung device. Guess I'll need to do some more research. Thx for your reply!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    ...snip...
    It's actually cheaper to 'skip' these by cooking them on their respective appliances and spending gems to complete their cooking. Usually, the prices line up for the skip steps (ex. if it would take you 4 gems to complete cooking after tapping, it would take you 4 gems to skip the step), but the clipboard prices in this goal are unusually exorbitant

Not sure if this applies to future steps since I'm only a little ways into the goal, but thought I'd share in case others plan to use gems to skip the steps.
    I had noticed that myself. In fact, my first thought when I saw the goal was that it was a typo since completing the recipes from the appliance itself only costs 1 gem per recipe. That they would raise the gem skip so much is just crazy to me. I'm interested in seeing whether this was an oversight or if this trend of raised gem costs continues with the future 5 Day Goals.
    --------------

Overall, I'm happy with this goal. The set up they used this time is how the flash goals should always be done, in my opinion. Basic recipes and shorter cook times at the start offer players a chance at actually being able to finish without being glued to their devices.

Personally, I prefer a bit of a break in between events so I'm really digging this one. I've already got several of the goal prize so I'm just in it for the recipes and I finished first thing this morning. Now I can have some quality downtime before I have to stress over the next goal, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Cook stuffed mushrooms and country fried steak!
    Where do I find these recepies? I can't find them on my grill, basic oven or stove.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Where do I find these recepies? I can't find them on my grill, basic oven or stove.
    Here's a thread that shows all the recipes and the relevant info such as where to find them, what level they unlock at and how much money you make from them: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

New Resident
    αℓмσѕт ∂σиє😍 тнαик уσυ fσя тнє gυι∂є🥰

Finished this one, even with time to spare. Pleasant surprise!!
    I had 5 Nonna stoves already from earlier and bought four additional ones despite the cost. I had most of the parts in storage for it and I am not working on expanding at the moment.
    The amount of recipes was manageable this time and I like the goal prize. It's cute.

New Resident
    I completed the goals but couldn't find the prize, free Rose Kitchen. Where to find it?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ricecafe View Post
    I completed the goals but couldn't find the prize, free Rose Kitchen. Where to find it?
    Someone asked the same earlier. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1577389

Nona stove does cost $120,000 not sure why. It doesn't seem special. Am I missing some special magic this stove has I've any of the other stoves?

Host(ess)
    I finally finished it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast