Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: Mama Mia - 2019 May 2 (5 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for balancing the short goal set! Now it is a pleasant break, not a hopeless struggle anymore! I have not been able to get a reward for a short goal for a long time. I often failed even to unlock the third recipe, sometimes even the second one. I failed even if I already had a few appliances before. Now I have easily finished the goal on the device where I had no Nonna stove as well as on the device where I had 2 Nonna stoves. It only took me 2 stoves to bye. I thank the team for this good work! Though I'm a bit late I have to let you know.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lubok View Post
    Thank you for balancing the short goal set! Now it is a pleasant break, not a hopeless struggle anymore! I have not been able to get a reward for a short goal for a long time. I often failed even to unlock the third recipe, sometimes even the second one. I failed even if I already had a few appliances before. Now I have easily finished the goal on the device where I had no Nonna stove as well as on the device where I had 2 Nonna stoves. It only took me 2 stoves to bye. I thank the team for this good work! Though I'm a bit late I have to let you know.
    Agreed I don't usually do 5-day goals because they're infeasible, but the timings and quantity on this goal were nice - it really helped that it focused on the new recipes and we didn't have to cook copious amounts of the older ones. I even lost a day in between to poor connection and was still able to finish with 4 hours left.

Also really happy we're getting such nice prizes now Hope this goal sets a trend for future 5-day goals!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Well I not finish I send the last thing of recipe before I get to bed, I get open and then I forget to serve my recipe because itnever send me notification.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345