Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mama's Day Off - 2019 May 2 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I like this mother goose themed goal, it's something really different.

As for the side goal prize given the current feedback I won't be surprised if S8 decides to revert back to 1x1 prizes since the premium prizes are not making some happy.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I love the table and chairs! I have the gnome home out right now and they will be awesome together I think! They are a bit expensive so expanding my bakery might have to wait again lol.

I love the side goal prize! I really don't buy things for gems since they are so hard to come by! ( I don't have the watch videos for gems icon) so it has to be really tugging at me and be on sale lol before I buy. So I'm glad for the opportunity to earn some fun prizes.

It does seem like the servings needed are still high but don't know if they are the same as last time. I'll check out the other thread in a minute. Last goal I finished with less then 24 hours to spare.... I do only buy three ovens tho.

Hmm same servings as last goal. Let's hope real life doesn't happen ����

Love the new theme! This is my first mother?s day as a new mom and I?m loving the nursery theme! ❤️❤️❤️

Shouldn?t it be a 15 days goal? Just opened the game and it already says 14 days. These goals are getting way too hard to complete.

Executive Chef
    Really going to have to work at this one, my 2nd bakery has a lot of the fairytale type decor that this fits in with! Nice creative theme!

But what the heck is "Patrick a Cake"? Is it supposed to be a play on patty cake?

Edited to add: never mind! The patty cake reference occurred to me as I was typing the above, and then I went and looked it up. I never knew it was also pat-a-cake! (Which also makes more sense than patty cake. Patrick a Cake still makes no sense, but that's par for the s8 course.)
    Last edited by twospoons; 05-02-19 at 10:39 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mykindofking View Post
    Shouldn?t it be a 15 days goal? Just opened the game and it already says 14 days. These goals are getting way too hard to complete.
    The goal counter only shows 15 days for a few hours before it goes down to 14 days. It feels like you lose time, but you don't really. The counter just shows whole days (until the last day), not the full timer of days, hours and minutes left in a goal which causes some confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Really going to have to work at this one, my 2nd bakery has a lot of the fairytale type decor that this fits in with! Nice creative theme!

But what the heck is "Patrick a Cake"? Is it supposed to be a play on patty cake?

Edited to add: never mind! The patty cake reference occurred to me as I was typing the above, and then I went and looked it up. I never knew it was also pat-a-cake! (Which also makes more sense than patty cake. Patrick a Cake still makes no sense, but that's par for the s8 course.)
    Isn't it amazing when you find out a tidbit like that? Seemingly small things that you always thought of one way only to find out you were totally wrong your entire life? It's crazy some of the things that slip through the net, lol.

I do think the goal theme is cute and I'm glad to see that they've still got some creative ideas left in them. This past year hasn't really been their best so this gives me a bit of hope for the future. Now, if they would only do something about those numbers!

Executive Chef
    For the life of me the first recipe Porridge Please looks familiar but couldn't remember from where, unless my eyes are tricking me and it's a non recycled dish from another game lol

Rhino Keeper
    9000 for tiles and 8000 for wallpaper. Is it just me or are they really expensive?
    I spend 172.000 only to unlock the oven.

Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    9000 for tiles and 8000 for wallpaper. Is it just me or are they really expensive?
    I spend 172.000 only to unlock the oven.
    For future reference you can actually buy any wallpaper and ant tile. So if u are short on cash just buy a cheapie. I tend to but paper and tile that I think I will actually use for decorating at some point.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast