Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mama's Day Off - 2019 May 2 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I know that it's part of a carefully considered strategy to make us use gems to finish the ever-more-difficult goals, which means I shouldn't express any support for it at all, but since I'm not going to be able to finish this set otherwise (and since I really want the shoe), I'm glad the "skip for gems" option does offer a bunch of savings, instead of equalling what it would cost to speed up every recipe for gems.

(But overall 25 servings of a 10 hour recipe is just disheartening and I should really quit.)

New Resident
    I?m finally on the last stage of the goal (I didn?t remember to check this thread earlier) and I?m almost ready to give up. First they made building the ovens and stoves harder, then they increased the amount of food needed to cook, now you have to cook 25 of a 10 hr recipe? Is it just me or are they actually hoping we fail the goals (or making it so we only succeed if we spend gems). It?s aggravating.
    Also, I wish the side goals unlocked previous goal prizes (for players who missed goals over the years) or items unavailable in crates and in the store. Side goal-unlock an unavailable or classic item. 5 day goal (with reasonable requests)-unlocks an old goal prize. If they want us to use and buy gems there should always be a sale at some point in the goal

Executive Chef
    I'm so mad at myself, I thought I would finish late tonight only to just realized I miscounted the amounts and now have to cook more.

Sigh!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm so mad at myself, I thought I would finish late tonight only to just realized I miscounted the amounts and now have to cook more.

Sigh!
    I am sad with you. Wish I could send you an extra oven or two.

Rhino Keeper
    Since they have changed the format and we need an enormous amount of parts I have not won a goal since and I have been playing for a very long time so sad
    They should increase the amount of gifts we are able to receive because request parts takes days at a time to build just one stove. No drops are gained from the side goals it?s becoming super challenging and expensive

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmcghee33107 View Post
    I am sad with you. Wish I could send you an extra oven or two.
    Thanks, no worries I'm finally done with this goal.

This is getting too close every time.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

This is the first time I’ve finished the day before the end of the goal. Requiring 25 servings on a 10 hr recipe is ridiculous
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

I am sooo pissed... wasn’t able to finish goal and really wanted prize.. was too busy at work today... I hope they’re happy.. I am a player that actually buys gems but I’m about to quit over these goals!!! GIVE US MORE TIME!!! PEOPLE HAVE LIVES AND CAN’T PLAY 24 HOURS A DAY!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I completed every goal since I started playing in 2012, but I failed 2 times in a row lately.

The goals seem to be impossible to complete without using gems, I understand S8 needs resources to go on, I did pay for gems throughout these year, though not big amount. I used the gems to buy decoration items, but I must say, using gems to complete goal is not a nice game experience, it means I failed, I’m unable to accomplish.

In addition with the difficulty of taking out items from storage tab, I’m unable to enjoy the fun of decorating the bakery, maybe this is only for IOS, I’m not sure.

Maybe it’s time to quit? I don’t know, I have good neighbours, we’ve been helping each other to complete the goals for so many years, some are even since 2012, I’ll miss them if I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    This is the first time I’ve finished the day before the end of the goal. Requiring 25 servings on a 10 hr recipe is ridiculous
    ITA about the amount of servings for recipes that take a long time. It looks like they increased it over the past few goals which caused me to use some of my gems in order to complete the goal �� I’m sure that’s THEIR goal �� ��

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast